Piccolinos

Guest _Ibbo_

I've shared a steam room with Sam Hutchinson one afternoon in the gym when I was off work. His hair still looked perfect.

Edited by _Ibbo_

Saw John harkes in Meadowhall when I was about 11 and nervously followed him around until he said hello.

Used to see David hirst driving around Barnsley all the time posing in his Porsche

Saw Ian Nolan walking through Barnsley town centre.

Used to live around the corner from Michail Antonio and used to see him driving around Darton and Mapplewell in Barnsley.

Saw Chris o'grady taking his kids to school in Darton.

See Paul heckingbottom every Wednesday when comes swimming with his kids. Got him to do the opening of the gym and he gave me his email address to arrange it. Rather embarrassingly i lost the piece of paper he wrote it on but doesn't take a genius to work out what it is. Actually found the piece of paper a few weeks ago down the side of the sofa!

Saw John harkes in Meadowhall when I was about 11 and nervously followed him around until he said hello.

Used to see David hirst driving around Barnsley all the time posing in his Porsche

Saw Ian Nolan walking through Barnsley town centre.

Used to live around the corner from Michail Antonio and used to see him driving around Darton and Mapplewell in Barnsley.

Saw Chris o'grady taking his kids to school in Darton.

See Paul heckingbottom every Wednesday when comes swimming with his kids. Got him to do the opening of the gym and he gave me his email address to arrange it. Rather embarrassingly i lost the piece of paper he wrote it on but doesn't take a genius to work out what it is. Actually found the piece of paper a few weeks ago down the side of the sofa!

shitleftback@gmail.com?

I was once on a flight to Spain that had Jonathan greening, and sat in front of me was Kerry katona with scary spice's kid sister. It was funny at Malaga airport seeing everyone flock to get photos of Kerry whilst Jonathan greening champions league winner was stod nearby getting no attention at all, to be fair he was watching on smiling about it too

I was once on a flight to Spain that had Jonathan greening, and sat in front of me was Kerry katona with scary spice's kid sister. It was funny at Malaga airport seeing everyone flock to get photos of Kerry whilst Jonathan greening champions league winner was stod nearby getting no attention at all, to be fair he was watching on smiling about it too

Probably smiling because he knew that they would probably be confined to their rooms due to being mobbed if they went out. Whereas he could wander about at will