Inflatables

We've done the ticket allocation, Lepps Upper, Lepps Lower, Crows Nest (where the F**k is it anyone decided)?

What team , what songs, what weather, how ticket allocation and life in general is unfair, season ticket holder's are the route of all evil and members not far behind.

We've done most subjects, but now to the really serious stuff,  INFLATABLES.

I know some of the cool dudes think it's all a bit naff so fair play to them, but i think they're a right nobble before a big game (needs to be a big game or it can look a bit naff) and it doesn't come any bigger than Friday's.

I think when there's about 15/20 minutes to go before kick off and they suddenly start bouncing around is a right laugh. Also the blowing them up bit is a great de stresser before a game. 

Get the balloons out, get on Amazon or Poundland or wherever and give it a blast.

We've so far got 100 balloons, 5 flamingo's, a shark and an alligator but still early days.

Ps to the usually miserable stewards. Can you take a leaf out of the Wolves stewards and not be miserable b*******s, join in and lob em back into the crowd rather than cart em off as if they're some kind of lethal weapon.

We've done the ticket allocation, Lepps Upper, Lepps Lower, Crows Nest (where the F**k is it anyone decided)?

What team , what songs, what weather, how ticket allocation and life in general is unfair, season ticket holder's are the route of all evil and members not far behind.

We've done most subjects, but now to the really serious stuff, INFLATABLES.

I know some of the cool dudes think it's all a bit naff so fair play to them, but i think they're a right nobble before a big game (needs to be a big game or it can look a bit naff) and it doesn't come any bigger than Friday's.

I think when there's about 15/20 minutes to go before kick off and they suddenly start bouncing around is a right laugh. Also the blowing them up bit is a great de stresser before a game.

Get the balloons out, get on Amazon or Poundland or wherever and give it a blast.

We've so far got 100 balloons, 5 flamingo's, a shark and an alligator but still early days.

Ps to the usually miserable stewards. Can you take a leaf out of the Wolves stewards and not be miserable b*******s, join in and lob em back into the crowd rather than cart em off as if they're some kind of lethal weapon.

A nemo, a flamingo, 3 beach balls, a rubber ring and a Banana purchased on amazon, can't wait.

I'll be happy when the games are over and done with.

Hopefully we'll go up but at the minute they're an unwanted distraction for me.

Fear of failure out weighs my optimism of going up.

I hate it.

Went into B&M today and all they had inflatable wise were armbands!

Have to venture further afield to see what home bargains has to offer.

Don't keep us hanging. What did you buy? Big melons? A huge pear?

YES YES YES

THIS

Went into B&M today and all they had inflatable wise were armbands!

Get em on!!

Smuggle the snorkel and goggles in too

Winner

Owlstalk Shop