FREE SWFC Podcast feat. Tommy Craig! LISTEN NOW!

Once you get North of Montana the USA aint too bad  lol

lol

Half way through the episode and there has been an impressive amount of Sheffield and Wednesday references so far!

ateldthi

Edited by edmontonowl

For anyone that misses the reference towards the beginning of the podcast episode, Owl66 has managed to find this bit of amazing acting from Neil when he went to the Coronation Street bit of the Granda Studios Tour many years ago:

"I'm beginning to feel at home already!"

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!

Most things that CBC produce are crap

Rubbish, they produce some excellent dramas, anything created by Chris Haddock for a start is excellent television, Da Vinci's Inquest, Intelligence, The Romeo Section, as good as if not better than any comparable US/UK drama.

Rubbish, they produce some excellent dramas, anything created by Chris Haddock for a start is excellent television, Da Vinci's Inquest, Intelligence, The Romeo Section, as good as if not better than any comparable US/UK drama.

In your opinion. After 30 years of living here, I maintain that most things they produce are crap.

Do you understand the words "have you watched"? Simple question, just curious.

Yes, I do and yes, I have. Not many episodes though, because I wasn't overly impressed, but definitely not their worst offerings. I was under the impression that Da Vinci's Inquest was not produced by the CBC but was aired by them, obviously. I might be wrong, of course.

Thanks but nah. It doesn't work with just one of us, I don't think.

Thank god Tommy jumped in and saved the day!

I don't think there has been much car surfing so far on this tour yet, but they are only one show in so there's plenty of time....  :biggrin:

So far Biz has broke his foot, Kiran has blown his amp up, Dan has pretended to be a mole all night, I've answered the door to a delivery driver in Alan Rickmans voice, and Francis has shagged a bin. It's mental. I can't cope.

Owlstalk Shop

I was under the impression that Da Vinci's Inquest was not produced by the CBC

Is any of their content produced by them? Murdoch isn't, it's produced by Shaftesbury Films. Chris Haddock has his own production company Haddock Entertainment (imaginative). I guess we were both wrong, I should have said aired not produced, not sure I've ever seen anything they produced themselves, if they actually do produce anything themselves?

When CBC cancelled Intelligence it was replaced by The Border (produced by White Pine Pictures), I was loathe to enjoy that because it replaced Intelligence but I found it was also excellent.