Who else got caught...

Freeloaders deserve banning.

If you can't afford to legally attend, then stop depriving Truefans of seats.

Following your logic there would only be away fans  inside the Stain for home games then . 

I was in the Peter Taylor stand sat right on the front row next to the tunnel. Moved further back for the 2nd half cos the view was shocking. There were a few Wednesday fans in there that were clapping the team off at full time. I managed to keep quiet but stood up for the 3rd goal, got away with it as loads more did but that was to leave!

Plenty of us towards away end in clough upper only a couple got thrown out on 88 mins Forest fans weren't bothered in the slightest

i was in the upper and saw two bearded lads get asked to leave just before the end  they took there tickets off them, i guess to see who had bought for them ......must admit when mcgeady scored i  forgot myself and went up but no chuffer seemed to mind .

The lads got a point, if you can get away with it, why not?

If you went into a shop,you went to buy a bottle of coke (okay, it's just an example), it states £1.63 on the shelf, you get to the cashier and they charge you £1.32, would you correct them or just go with it?

No he doesn't and neither do you. Your example isn't comparable. A comparable example would be peeling the price tag off a small bottle of coke and putting it on a big bottle to intentionally deceive. Still okay?