Half Time 'Entertainment@

Our half time entertainment is a joke. Proper cringe-fest.

The Chupa Chups Challenge was always decent. Don't understand why we don't do something like that again.

As it stands it's fairly clear zero effort is put in. 50/50 draw, garbage shootout against the mascots and 12 more minutes of utter boredom.

Also, yes I am aware that if this is my only concern I should consider myself lucky...and I do to an extent...just not at half time.

I'd bring back the old challenge where you had several balls at several distances that you had to get into a small net.

The prize has to be more worth while though. £100 free bet is only useful if you're a gambler (I'd love it...and lose it) But something more substantial or a money can't buy experience would be better. Maybe a choice from a number of available prizes? 

Hull's half-time challenge winner got a new iPhone among other things.

Should just show 10 minutes highlights from 1st half on big screen, while drinks and snack sellers (20 per stand), stand at bottom, near pitch level, selling stuff, to take burden off indoor stalls.

Everybody gets served, no pitch crappy entertainment, and hopefully one or two goals to show on screen.

Should just show 10 minutes highlights from 1st half on big screen, while drinks and snack sellers (20 per stand), stand at bottom, near pitch level, selling stuff, to take burden off indoor stalls.

Everybody gets served, no pitch crappy entertainment, and hopefully one or two goals to show on screen.

Quite like this idea.

Agree. Twin should get a season booking. They were one of the funniest things I've seen. Used to have a photo of the one giving the dingles two fingers just to wind up my dingle boss up

They give the half time scores out on the scoreboard and on the tannoy just before the teams return for the second half.

No, they don't. They just give out our division.  Most football fans like to know ALL four divisions scores. Seriously, why not put all the half times on the screen ?  

At the Hull V Wednesday game they had a cross bar challenge from the centre circle. Amazingly a Hull supporter had a go and hit the cross bar square on. I was chatting with a mate about this last week (I live in the area) and he reckoned the lad won an iPhone and an annual holiday to Flamingo Land for life.

Not too sure about the lifetimes holidays at Flamingo Land, but it made me smile.

At the Hull V Wednesday game they had a cross bar challenge from the centre circle. Amazingly a Hull supporter had a go and hit the cross bar square on. I was chatting with a mate about this last week (I live in the area) and he reckoned the lad won an iPhone and an annual holiday to Flamingo Land for life.

Not too sure about the lifetimes holidays at Flamingo Land, but it made me smile.

A lifetime in flamingo land? Is he a chimp?