Ross Wallace

Last 4 seasons he's been promoted from this division twice, played in the top flight and made it to the play off final. He's a good dependable winger at the level we need. Not saying we can't get better but if he's a starting 11 player come August it's not a problem. 

27 minutes ago, John Heeley said:

Jury is out as to whether we should retain Wallace. I think he is inconsistent and a poor tackler whose crossing abilities are average.

Double post

Edited by Miffed

43 minutes ago, John Heeley said:

Jury is out as to whether we should retain Wallace. I think he is inconsistent and a poor tackler whose crossing abilities are average.

In the last 7 games he played, the team scored 7. He scored 5 of them. (If you count the Bristol free kick via their goalies head, and his deflected goal v Blackburn).

His delivery did deteriorate second half of the season, but it was made to look awful by having no-one attacking the six yard box.

Compared to most wingers he is very consistent. Perfectly happy if he starts 7th August, but he could be improved upon too.

1 hour ago, John Heeley said:

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

So your the judge and the jury 

and executioner!

For me he probably should probably be on the bench more often than he's in the starting XI next season, but he'd still be a vital player in the 18 man squad. Perhaps not good enough to start in a team with top two aspirations, but more than good enough to play a vital role in the side overall

Would be surprised if he wasn't involved in that regard next season