Ross Wallace

Doesn't offer enough for me, thought it since day one but I've let him off because he's scored a couple of good goals and the team have been performing with him in it.

Has chipped in with a few assists but I expect more from wingers, especially if play offs is an actual target. Neat and tidy on the ball but just isn't a threat to fullback, never goes past a man and it takes 4 or 5 crap crosses for him to deliver a good one.

Solid squad player but if we had a better threat out wide we would look much better.

My major problem with Wallace is his lack of consistency. One game he can create a moment of magic or a game-changing assist, and the next game against a quality full back he is sluggish and often out of the game.. He rarely gets back to support the full back too, making jack hunt look worse than he probably is at defending (at times).

But a player like him can turn a game.. I'd probably agree with you but he's fantastic on his day

He needs proper competition for his place.

I thought that was meant to come from McGeady but maybe not.

Should we even be looking for a completely new winger on loan?

Harsh on McGeady I know but results are what matters.

Over the course of the season, teams do take notice. They stop/put extra pressure on those that create.

Barry Bannan has been a victim of being man marked in recent games...& teams are aware we have the best right sided partnership in the league.

We have the squad to keep the opposites guessing......just hope carlos uses it before it's too late..

Guest TheMayor1867

at the start of the season Wallace was fantastic, does seem as though hes dropped off a bit but players have good and badpatches he will start performing again soon