Have you ever been in an away end?

A football fan finds himself in the wrong end ( wearing his scarf ),

gets surrounded by a group of thugs, one says , " go get me a bovril , but leave your shoes here ".

Fan returns with bovril.

"Put your shoes on".

(shoes have shiiit in them)

On the way home after the match BBC radio Sheffield are interviewing fans.

"Excuse me Sir but do you think football violence will ever end".

Fan.

" Football violence will never end so long as their shiiting in our shoes and were piiising in their bovril.

Disclaimer.

( Big Yin )

Rangers/Celtic 

Edited by daleblue

On the Holte end when Big Ron left us for Villa. I don't think it was that clear that we had actually scored when we did so didn't really celebrate. Remember jumping up in anticipation of Jemson scoring an open goal from a few yards out only for him to hit the bar! A couple of other wednesday fans near us got a bit of a slap.

On the kop at the stain when we drew 1-1 early 90s when Warhurst had a perfectly good goal disallowed for Bright being offside. Mid way thru the second half some pig turned to me and said we've stopped playing I was very tempted to say we've just started but kept my gob shut.

On the low fields at L**ds next to the wednesday fans again early 90s we lost don't think we scored unless we got a late consolation goal.

Looking back, my old man could have been done for child endangerment. We went in the home end everywhere as kids (i assume he thought it was safer than the away end). From memory, Arsenal, Norwich, Cambridge Utd, West Ham, Spurs, Ipswich, Chelsea, Derby, Leicester were all family days out.

Histon friendly was proper hardcore