Will we stay up; yes or no?

I think we will lose at home to Boro but I can't see Peterborough beating Palace AND Barnsley beating Hudds. Palace will want to finish strongly going into the playoffs. 

If there was another round of games though I think we'd be down, our form has gone right off. 

Guest bungledinho

Yes, we will survive. Just have to make the next game, the same kind of atmosphere as last season.

Also, Boro have nothing to really play for...means they can do what they want so can't be complaicent on this. (however may be able to catch them on the break)

A positive for us will be if palace draw/lose on Tueday, this would mean they HAVE TO win against posh to keep their play off place, as for Hudders, they have to make sure they don't lose, if We win, Posh win and dingles win. They'd go down due to thier dreadful goal diff.

If dingles/hudders draw, we'd have to lose by 5 goals to go down on GD. 

The simple answer is we win and stay up, but there are other factors lying in OUR favour for once!

Guest WEBOWL

No

Nerves will get to us and the force is with posh and dingles

Sad times and I was naive enough to think we had got beyond all that

Just hope pigs dont sneak up

Of course we'll stay up you Negative Nancies. Even Davey can't screw up only needing one point at home against an average Middlesborough team with nothing to play for.

We could even lose and still stay up.

It would be nice if you could post just once without behaving like a rabid dog protecting his bone.