Attendance and score predictions v Middlesborough

What a load of bullshit

You'd be surprised. Don't under estimate the emotional damage another relegation could cause. Lads I know are on the edge, and can't face it. A nice day, weather wise, and we could top 22,000.

Guest ben29

You'd be surprised. Don't under estimate the emotional damage another relegation could cause. Lads I know are on the edge, and can't face it. A nice day, weather wise, and we could top 22,000.

It's 22000 now is it lol. We are obviously gonna get more than that aren't we? Typical over reaction post.

I can understand folk feeling like giving it a miss right now to be honest. I'm a season ticket holder, but seriously trying to think of good reasons not to be there. I genuinely don't think I can stand it. I'll not be looking at the other results and I don't want to know how we're getting on either. I think I'll just find myself a darkened room to sit in for a couple of hours, rocking backwards and forwards with nothing but the dulcet tones of Bob Marley for company.

When the day comes though, I will be there. Biting my nails down to the nub like everyone else. FFS Wednesday, this was exactly what we needed to avoid  :angry: