Owls fans already given up on Automatic?

Looks like there will be even less than normal at the game vs Carlisle this weekend - judging by the online doings.

What's wrong with people - if you can afford it, get your ticket bought and get behind the lads - maybe a twist or two before the towel is thrown it yet.....

ps. How the flip do you edit a title? Obviously should read Owls fans given up on automatic.

Fail.

Edited by royalowlisback

You could quite easily be in a position where if you won next Saturday you'd be ahead of us at least until we played. I can honestly see you drawing your next two games and still making up points on the Blades. However United have surprised me a lot this seasons with big wins where I wouldn't have expected it (Notts County, Huddersfield etc). Hopefully we'll perform how we can at MK Dons and be solid against Stevenage.

Edited by BarnseyB

Guest OWLSGAZ

I agree mate up the flipping owls

Come on Wednesday, we were all expecting to lose to udders but we won, we are as good as any team in the division and who are Carlisle

Guest OWLSGAZ

You could quite easily be in a position where if you won next Saturday you'd be ahead of us at least until we played. I can honestly see you drawing your next two games and still making up points on the Blades. However United have surprised me a lot this seasons with big wins where I wouldn't have expected it (Notts County, Huddersfield etc). Hopefully we'll perform how we can at MK Dons and be solid against Stevenage.

Apologies for the banter Mate

Too early to give up yet, tough games all round for us and United, anything can happen.

But even if there is nothing riding on the game, still every reason to go, this has been the best season to be a wednesdayite in years.

I understand that there may be a few non ST holders wanting to save their money for the last game of the season and the play offs though, could be quite a few games coming up in quick succession.

This game will be stuff of legend, i can just feel it.

Wednesday lead 2-0 going into the last 10 minutes of the game,

then,

The crappy little blip on the scoreboard will appear, the ground will turn silent as heads turn, arms get nudged and eyes widen with anticipation.

MK DONS 1

BLADES 0

Mayhem erupts!!!

This game will be stuff of legend, i can just feel it.

Wednesday lead 2-0 going into the last 10 minutes of the game,

then,

The crappy little blip on the scoreboard will appear, the ground will turn silent as heads turn, arms get nudged and eyes widen with anticipation.

MK DONS 1

BLADES 0

Mayhem erupts!!!

Quite !

Just been talking to a gypsy princess and she told me that the blunts will lose 2-1 on saturday. We'll win both our next 2 games. The blunts will beat Stevenage to put them ahead by a point then on the last day the following scenario will unfold. The blunts will be winning at Exeter, we will be drawing with Wycome in the 68th minute we will take the lead, Wycome will equalise in the 80th minute with a dodgy pen. In the 88th minute Exeter will equalise and in the 89th minute JJ will score the winner for us and we will get promoted . The blunts will in on to lose to MK in the play off final. Believe you me it will definately happen

Just been talking to a gypsy princess and she told me that the blunts will lose 2-1 on saturday. We'll win both our next 2 games. The blunts will beat Stevenage to put them ahead by a point then on the last day the following scenario will unfold. The blunts will be winning at Exeter, we will be drawing with Wycome in the 68th minute we will take the lead, Wycome will equalise in the 80th minute with a dodgy pen. In the 88th minute Exeter will equalise and in the 89th minute JJ will score the winner for us and we will get promoted . The blunts will in on to lose to MK in the play off final. Believe you me it will definately happen

If that happens i would marry the gypsy princess

Tarot card twist.

Guest totemowl

Looks like there will be even less than normal at the game vs Carlisle this weekend - judging by the online doings.

What's wrong with people - if you can afford it, get your ticket bought and get behind the lads - maybe a twist or two before the towel is thrown it yet.....

ps. How the flip do you edit a title? Obviously should read Owls fans given up on automatic.

Fail.

What online doings! Most people on here are saying we've still got a chance.

There are a few too many threads talking about playoffs but only as a just in case thingy.

I'd marry you if tha was true.