Photo
- - - - -

Owls fans already given up on Automatic?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#1 royalowlisback

royalowlisback

Team Manager

• Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Looks like there will be even less than normal at the game vs Carlisle this weekend - judging by the online doings.

What's wrong with people - if you can afford it, get your ticket bought and get behind the lads - maybe a twist or two before the towel is thrown it yet.....

ps. How the flip do you edit a title? Obviously should read Owls fans given up on automatic.

Fail.

Edited by royalowlisback, 17 April 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#2 Orlando_Trustful

Orlando_Trustful

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,977 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Gi'oer

#3 BarnseyB

BarnseyB

Youth Team Player

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

You could quite easily be in a position where if you won next Saturday you'd be ahead of us at least until we played. I can honestly see you drawing your next two games and still making up points on the Blades. However United have surprised me a lot this seasons with big wins where I wouldn't have expected it (Notts County, Huddersfield etc). Hopefully we'll perform how we can at MK Dons and be solid against Stevenage.

Edited by BarnseyB, 17 April 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#4 OWLSGAZ

OWLSGAZ

ToutLAD

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

I agree mate up the flipping owls

Come on Wednesday, we were all expecting to lose to udders but we won, we are as good as any team in the division and who are Carlisle

#5 OWLSGAZ

OWLSGAZ

ToutLAD

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

You could quite easily be in a position where if you won next Saturday you'd be ahead of us at least until we played. I can honestly see you drawing your next two games and still making up points on the Blades. However United have surprised me a lot this seasons with big wins where I wouldn't have expected it (Notts County, Huddersfield etc). Hopefully we'll perform how we can at MK Dons and be solid against Stevenage.

Apologies for the banter Mate

#6 Lee A

Lee A

Board Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,658 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Too early to give up yet, tough games all round for us and United, anything can happen.

But even if there is nothing riding on the game, still every reason to go, this has been the best season to be a wednesdayite in years.

I understand that there may be a few non ST holders wanting to save their money for the last game of the season and the play offs though, could be quite a few games coming up in quick succession.

#7 torres

torres

Reserve Team Player

• PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

This game will be stuff of legend, i can just feel it.

Wednesday lead 2-0 going into the last 10 minutes of the game,

then,

The crappy little blip on the scoreboard will appear, the ground will turn silent as heads turn, arms get nudged and eyes widen with anticipation.

MK DONS 1
BLADES 0

Mayhem erupts!!!

#8 since59owe

since59owe

Board Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,012 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

This game will be stuff of legend, i can just feel it.

Wednesday lead 2-0 going into the last 10 minutes of the game,

then,

The crappy little blip on the scoreboard will appear, the ground will turn silent as heads turn, arms get nudged and eyes widen with anticipation.

MK DONS 1
BLADES 0

Mayhem erupts!!!

Quite !

#9 Blueblood

Blueblood

Team Manager

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,501 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Just been talking to a gypsy princess and she told me that the blunts will lose 2-1 on saturday. We'll win both our next 2 games. The blunts will beat Stevenage to put them ahead by a point then on the last day the following scenario will unfold. The blunts will be winning at Exeter, we will be drawing with Wycome in the 68th minute we will take the lead, Wycome will equalise in the 80th minute with a dodgy pen. In the 88th minute Exeter will equalise and in the 89th minute JJ will score the winner for us and we will get promoted . The blunts will in on to lose to MK in the play off final. Believe you me it will definately happen

#10 bladeshater

bladeshater

First Team Player

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

Just been talking to a gypsy princess and she told me that the blunts will lose 2-1 on saturday. We'll win both our next 2 games. The blunts will beat Stevenage to put them ahead by a point then on the last day the following scenario will unfold. The blunts will be winning at Exeter, we will be drawing with Wycome in the 68th minute we will take the lead, Wycome will equalise in the 80th minute with a dodgy pen. In the 88th minute Exeter will equalise and in the 89th minute JJ will score the winner for us and we will get promoted . The blunts will in on to lose to MK in the play off final. Believe you me it will definately happen

If that happens i would marry the gypsy princess

#11 since59owe

since59owe

Board Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,012 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

Tarot card twist.

#12 royalowlisback

royalowlisback

Team Manager

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Thanks to whoever amended my title.

#13 Johnbloodaxe

Johnbloodaxe

Board Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,447 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

You just wished and there it was changed.. the magic of being an Owlstalker...

#14 Blueblood

Blueblood

Team Manager

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,501 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

You just wished and there it was changed.. the magic of being an Owlstalker...

Don't try to take the credit mate, we all know it was the gypsy princess lol

#15 totemowl

totemowl

First Team Player

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

Looks like there will be even less than normal at the game vs Carlisle this weekend - judging by the online doings.

What's wrong with people - if you can afford it, get your ticket bought and get behind the lads - maybe a twist or two before the towel is thrown it yet.....

ps. How the flip do you edit a title? Obviously should read Owls fans given up on automatic.

Fail.

What online doings! Most people on here are saying we've still got a chance.

There are a few too many threads talking about playoffs but only as a just in case thingy.

#16 asteener1867

asteener1867

Board Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,206 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Why would you not want to go Saturday?..its not over yet....Wednesday are playing well....fookin' ell why would you rather go shopping?..it baffles me...

#17 TheEnchanter

TheEnchanter

biz sizi məhv edəcək

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,908 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

I'd marry you if tha was true.

#18 Big Guns

Big Guns

casual as fook

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,850 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Not me got my ticket..

#19 Lee A

Lee A

Board Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,658 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

Not me got my ticket..

If we dont win on Saturday, does that mean we can forget about automatic this season?

#20 Big Guns

Big Guns

casual as fook

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,850 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

If we dont win on Saturday, does that mean we can forget about automatic this season?

Yes