second rate footballer second rate human, uefa fa and the rest of the global conglomarate suits

Guest kojam

Guest kojam

never posted before, but just needed to rant! just watched the BB effing c football league programme that is already heavilly bias to southern england as we all know. as all wednesdayites i feel we are heading for the playoffs but am always hopefull of a minor miracle knowing that the pink chumps have a habbit of choking at vital moments, but that is by the by. we are 2 big clubs ( like 2 brothers, 1 is a MASSIVE blue and white royal marine and the other is a very pink billy elliot) scrapping it out in the pub league.

the actual point i want to make while watching the bbc league footy show. What an ignorant bunch of pompus precks edit the bbc. i don't know if anyone saw the jason pryor leg break? it was horrific. Crawley v afc tennis town. It was just like any multimillion pound arsenal, man u or chelsea or david becham meto effing tarsal snap of a bone, only this one snapped his leg in half.

after watching the league 2 round up, waiting for news that this fella jason pryor, suffering with a leg snapped like a twig was not worthy of a well wish, nor a speedy recovery wish, infact not even a mention, not at all!! if that was a rooney gerard ballateli we would have watched the replay a thousand times, in HD, and in 3D and then we'd have had alanH and AlanS talking on MOTD about how bad it was and that it could have finished their career. in league 2 its fine, if its crawley v afc wimbledon and a midfielder is earning 500 quid a week is it worth a mention on TV? NO! cos he's just a no-one, jason pryor is not rooney gerard or ballabelly he's a no-one with a bust leg! well i for one as an ex pro thought they might have at least had the humanity at the end of the programme to say he was ok. i don't know the fella from adam, but i'd certainly rather have him on my team then multimillion pound tlts like tevez!!

never posted before, but just needed to rant! just watched the BB effing c football league programme that is already heavilly bias to southern england as we all know. as all wednesdayites i feel we are heading for the playoffs but am always hopefull of a minor miracle knowing that the pink chumps have a habbit of choking at vital moments, but that is by the by. we are 2 big clubs ( like 2 brothers, 1 is a MASSIVE blue and white royal marine and the other is a very pink billy elliot) scrapping it out in the pub league.

the actual point i want to make while watching the bbc league footy show. What an ignorant bunch of pompus precks edit the bbc. i don't know if anyone saw the jason pryor leg break? it was horrific. Crawley v afc tennis town. It was just like any multimillion pound arsenal, man u or chelsea or david becham meto effing tarsal snap of a bone, only this one snapped his leg in half.

after watching the league 2 round up, waiting for news that this fella jason pryor, suffering with a leg snapped like a twig was not worthy of a well wish, nor a speedy recovery wish, infact not even a mention, not at all!! if that was a rooney gerard ballateli we would have watched the replay a thousand times, in HD, and in 3D and then we'd have had alanH and AlanS talking on MOTD about how bad it was and that it could have finished their career. in league 2 its fine, if its crawley v afc wimbledon and a midfielder is earning 500 quid a week is it worth a mention on TV? NO! cos he's just a no-one, jason pryor is not rooney gerard or ballabelly he's a no-one with a bust leg! well i for one as an ex pro thought they might have at least had the humanity at the end of the programme to say he was ok. i don't know the fella from adam, but i'd certainly rather have him on my team then multimillion pound tlts like tevez!!

tl;dr

also wrong section said

Does sport even exsist on the bbc anymore? they continue to plow tv licence money into third rate drama`s they can sell abroad, rather than spending the money equilay and bottling bids on big sporting events.

scrap the tv licence and bang adverts on the bbc i say.

Does sport even exsist on the bbc anymore? they continue to plow tv licence money into third rate drama`s they can sell abroad, rather than spending the money equilay and bottling bids on big sporting events.

scrap the tv licence and bang adverts on the bbc i say.

You're forgetting about the Boat Race.