Season over

Guest Fedor

Well, what I do is look at your contribution to this forum, then I laugh a little, then I see you're part of this sad, pathetic, weight lifting, small tail crowd, then I laugh a little more then I thank my lucky stars that I don't knock around with imbeciles like bug gins and the realist....

Let's get one thing straight, I don't do weightlifting

Guest Fedor

Apart from that, you're all great.

In simple term fedor:

apart from that yor all grate.

Nothing more sad than the spelling police

Guest Fedor

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beat me too it, thought someone as intelligent as George would have got that one

Does the coach look something like this?

post-163-0-73919900-1334444245_thumb.png

:biggrin:

It's just 4 people on the bus. Laughing, enjoying themselves, whilst the realist does a quiz!

AHAHAHAHAHA! the realist does a quiz, oh my, it must be like watching a potato trying to jump.

Good opening post FG.

I'm as disappointed as anyone and today couldn't have gone much worse but we are still in the fight.

O

Indeed. The fat lady is clearing her throat. But we're better than that.

Christ, it must be like watching a one armed man trying to swim.

True story: I was once beaten in a race (one lap of freestyle) by a one armed man. Admittedly at the time I was 11 years old and he was a full grown man (can't recall his age but I think he was probably mid 20s). Interesting eh?

True story: I was once beaten in a race (one lap of freestyle) by a one armed man. Admittedly at the time I was 11 years old and he was a full grown man (can't recall his age but I think he was probably mid 20s). Interesting eh?

Have you met the realist and big guns and fedor and that lot yet?

I think you'd fit in.

Wednesdayites

Just take a bit of time to cool yourselves. We took a poor result (by some standards) today. That's true, but those of us nearer the grave than the cradle have seen this situation more than once before (even making the play offs in '05 was regarded as a triumph and don't even ask about the numerous "we're doomed!" situations I have seen The Wednesday gloriously defy). Right now, it looks like three games to go and four points adrift makes you want to give in and accept the play-offs. Sure, that might happen but it really is a funny old game (Saint) and we still have a good chance of making second place. You can predict and agonise about the next three weeks if you want but it will only make a fool feel better (or worse, so it seems). Put your fighting fangs in and trust the team to do the same. We can do no more except to hope (and expect) for no more than nine more points. If it's the play offs, well, OK, we can take and that and I reckon there will be poor odds against us making it through to the Championship via that route. Winners never quit and quitters never win.