Season over

I don't understand why everyone gets so worked up about threads like this.

It's not real, it's not serious, it's just Owlstalk.

Serious is not paying our tax bill.

Serious is winding up petitions.

The High Court is serious.

I'm loving this season.

Good opening post FG. Not read the thread as I got bored of the petty arguing after 3 replies.

This is my take on the situation.

I came out as disappointed as anyone on Saturday but second place hasn't gone. MK dons have found some recent form, stevenage are in the hunt for the play offs still and Exeter is a long trip. There's points to be dropped there. A draw away to colchester isn't a shocking result, it just seems that way because of the situation. 3 draws and 7 wins in the last 10 is phenomenal!

This season has been great compared with recent years and for me, having only watched the Owls for the last decade, has been the most enjoyable by a mile. We have a team full of confidence, determination and finally one that doesn't cave in if we are under pressure. I'm still looking at 2nd place and if that doesn't happen then we will be feared in the play offs.

Get a grip people. We have 84 points with 3 to play!

Guest dave jones n.1

Best season for years, just because our chance of automatic looks dim people are talking poo poo!

roger IT THESE LAST 3 GAMES GET BEHIND THE LADS APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE THIS YEAR, AND HOPE WE GET PROMOTED EITHER AUTOMATICALLY OR VIA THE PLAY OFFS!

Either way we have came on heaps and bounds from this time last year

HEAPS and bounds tho

Guest Big Guns

If something was combined however it could be argued that it was as one. You post 'oh the irony' after a few of your pots but the irony is lost on you.

posts....oh the irony.....