Season over

Guest Big Guns

So im on your side with the realist. Feck.

FURIOUS GEORGE IS A wee wee tail

(although I do like your paintings)

Your not that daft always back the winning side..

Guest TomDowningSWFC

The write off.

Listen to people on here. It's like our season has been devasted because we can't go up automatic.

Are you serious?

Game over?

A 1-1 draw at Colchester and then all of a sudden our season is over?

I don't think so.

So the pigs look in the driving seat for automatic. I think that is pretty much correct. However, they still have to go away next week and get points. And we're at home. We've gained a cracking point away today, well done the lads.

I can't, and will not give up second place yet. Forget the trolls, forget those MASSIVE rumbleing minges like cardiffowl and ak whogivesashit, They aren't true Wednesday fans, so defeatist, never been to a match in their life.

If we win next week, and that lot lose, then it's down to a point again.

We can do this.

It will go down to the last match of the season, so I ask those minges in the match thread today. Will you be there? I rumbleing doubt it.

We can do this, and we will.

Well said lad! buzzing for the game already!

Guest Big Guns

Come on. Even if you don't like him - his paintings are good.

Even you are funny at times - not so much lately though.

I do like him I just don't like the paintings....

sod it, who cares, either way if we dont get rid of players like reda and madine we can concentrate on getting a few more players that will have us pushing for 1st -2nd , i would like to see them buy treacy because he is quality, get Rhodes in as well lol,

if we dont keep antonio then fair enough we will find someone to fill his gap, bid for francois zoko perhaps if Rhodes is that unrealistic?or even get kuqi back? we will be pushing for a top spot next term if we only strengthen our squad and not let it get raided , we dont want another situation like that again

Guest Big Guns

No but we didn't have Trev either..we had Tonto though which should have a resonant with what your input to this board has been since you joined

Oh ...

Guest Big Guns

It is the best that BG can come up when he is assassinating someone's character over the internet.

Thanks@sssssssnake

I wouldn't normally post in a non-thread such as this (I did like the original post but it's descended into farce), but I'm bored and I'd like to say that 90% of you in this thread (the brainless reactionaries and the pompous knowalls) are the problem with Owlstalk. I want to use it as a tool to talk about something which is dear to my heart, but most of you would rather score cheap cyber points against each other than discuss important issues relating to the club. You're all getting pretty rumbleing boring...

I wouldn't normally post in a non-thread such as this (I did like the original post but it's descended into farce), but I'm bored and I'd like to say that 90% of you in this thread (the brainless reactionaries and the pompous knowalls) are the problem with Owlstalk. I want to use it as a tool to talk about something which is dear to my heart, but most of you would rather score cheap cyber points against each other than discuss important issues relating to the club. You're all getting pretty rumbleing boring...

THIS

mines a little more optimistic than the rest lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

lol

Good job fishers, we've caught a big un.