Season over

Guest Fedor

I could but I wanted the image of your combined braincell overheating lol

If something was combined however it could be argued that it was as one. You post 'oh the irony' after a few of your pots but the irony is lost on you.

Just to clarify for the hard of thinking (fedor). The triumvirate is the combined. The braincell is the singular.

I really don't want to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man

You clearly wrote combined braincell so don't backtrack and Enchanter my Mrs does the pots.

It appears that all those on here are not as intelligent as they would like to think they are :tango:

Edited by Fedor

You clearly wrote combined braincell so don't backtrack and Enchanter my Mrs does the pots.

It appears that all those on here are not as intelligent as they would like to think they are :tango:

God bless the minnows entering the cup with the fresh-faced hopes that they can overcome the elite.

:biggrin:

So you're on the afternoon shift today? I take it bg's having a well earned break and you'll pass the baton over to the realist about 7ish.

Guest Fedor

So you're on the afternoon shift today? I take it bg's having a well earned break and you'll pass the baton over to the realist about 7ish.

Just doing a bit of work at home (these watches don't make themselves you know)

Guest Fedor

God bless the minnows entering the cup with the fresh-faced hopes that they can overcome the elite.

:biggrin:

I am not the one on here claiming to be a mensa member

speaking of members how are you DJ

Guest Fedor

Does the realist put them into the lucky bags for you?

No he works for NASA

Erudite.

How about you?

Marvellous thanks

Posted · Hidden by Rustyfunk, April 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Rustyfunk, April 15, 2012 - No reason given

The season was over after our run of form between dec and feb. will have to do it via the playoffs now thanks to mongson

3rd when he left 3rd today thats a fact
Posted · Hidden by Rustyfunk, April 15, 2012 - No reason given

The season was over after our run of form between dec and feb. will have to do it via the playoffs now thanks to mongson

The PM I sent you two years ago still stands...bring your mate with you

Guest Big Guns

A genius who never goes to a single game is still a genius. An idiot who goes to every single game is still an idiot.

Bradass is still an idiot then

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Rustyfunk, April 15, 2012 - No reason given

You never came forward the day i met Mr Strafford Daveyboy

I'll be in the Barracks next Saturday...come and say the vile things you did against my grandaughter on the internet next week then you flipping ( unt

Edited by daveyboy66