What was with...

Guest mkowl

The blokes stood behind us were moaning even before we had conceded

Their coup de disgrace was demanding Madine get booked for cheating when he went over near the end. Seriously don't bother going to the game next time

Why, they was flippingterrible today, dint want it at all

I disagree.

We worked hard and on another day would've won convincingly.

Certainly not a performance which deserved a booing, never mind considering recent performances and the run we are on.

The blokes stood behind us were moaning even before we had conceded

Their coup de disgrace was demanding Madine get booked for cheating when he went over near the end. Seriously don't bother going to the game next time

Why didn't you tell them to stfu

Guest swfcadz

we were very unlucky today was just one of those days no need to boo we are 3rd in table and going into the play offs still got a chance of 2nd though but nope booing aint going to help isit

Guest mkowl

Why didn't you tell them to stfu

I did !

Spouting garbage all match about everyone, I really question why some people go to games if you can't say one positive thing about the team all game

Mental.

Colchester are a side competing in the top half of the table. Charlton, Huddersfield and Sheffield United have all gone there and failed to win recently IIRC.

We didn't play well (well, we were poo to be precise) but we still should have won- we had 19 flipping shots on goal! Ranger missed a sitter (hitting the ball the wrong way with an open goal) Antonio has an apparently decent goal chalked off and JJ went inches wide at the end too.

We've got a record of 7 wins and 2 draws from Dave Jones' 9 games in charge.

We can't play perfectly every game FFS.

We're probably gonig to get 90+ points and still not get promoted. There isn't a lot the squad of players can do about that- the mistakes which cost us points happened quite some time ago.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Reyt bunch of nobbers you lot on here, amazin how blue and white tinted goggles most wear, we was flippingdire today, deserved what wi got, their keeper dint have 1 save to make, its oreyt lookin dangerous from set pieces etc, but what's point in thayt if no fookers guna stick their head on it, I musta been at a different game to some of your on here, I dint boo I wa on mi way out by that time but them who did have every right to, flippinggarbage that today, no ideas or owt

Are you in competition with 'the realist' or something? Now there's a fight not worth winning.

You obviously dint go today