Boats on motorway

Guest danny wath owl

Not sure road it was on maybe m11 ?

but the 2 canoe's in middle of motorway . luckily i saw them and was room around me to swerve. think lorry behind his clipped one .

just hope everyone got past safely

Yeah we swerved to avoid them! About 200 yards after we passed them there was an estate car that was pulled in the lay by with its hazards on.

The thick coont.

Guest danny wath owl

I pulled into services to ask them to ring the motorway services or police. guy said not got number mate . thrower .

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I pulled into services to ask them to ring the motorway services or police. guy said not got number mate . thrower .

fins aren't what they used to be....

At the overhead signs a police car overtook our coach (coach 4) and then put all his lights on and slowed down to create a rolling roadblock, but the thick Pig pulled off at the services , our coach driver had to swerve onto the hard shoulder to avoid the surf board.

If anyone had hit them they would have gone down like the titantic!

At the overhead signs a police car overtook our coach (coach 4) and then put all his lights on and slowed down to create a rolling roadblock, but the thick Pig pulled off at the services , our coach driver had to swerve onto the hard shoulder to avoid the surf board.

If anyone had hit them they would have gone down like the titantic!

Canoe believe they would be so irresponsible?