It's Over

You know how bad it's got when you say it's a good point away from home.

Do you think the other teams which lost there thought 'oh well, that was a difficult game'. It's flipping Colchester - not a top 6 team.

We had to win every game - we haven't, that's that.

Guest CowshedLad

You know how bad it's got when you say it's a good point away from home.

Do you think the other teams which lost there thought 'oh well, that was a difficult game'. It's flipping Colchester - not a top 6 team.

We had to win every game - we haven't, that's that.

You are quite thick aren't you?

You must have been suicidle the year you were relegated. roger me.

You are quite thick aren't you?

You must have been suicidle the year you were relegated. roger me.

Alright Cowshedlad, what's the general feeling down at MK heading into the playoffs? Confident?

Also how are you playing at present, could really do with a MASSIVE favour from you guys on Saturday.

Deal with it.

Mistakes during Megson's reign have ultimately cost us.

But to draw away at Colchester at such an important part of the season is unforgivable.

First half performances, Huddersfield aside, in the last 5 or so games have been nothing shy of awful - we don't come out the traps quick enough.

Which must make our lads....

Unforgiven.

Good film btw.

I thought Cardiffowl (aka Captain Negative) was bad yesterday but it seems his miserable attitude has moved north to Todwick (Captain Morbid). If somebody had told me we would still be in with a shout of auto's with three games left having already secured third I would have either laughed so loud I fell off my seat or snatched their hand off. This season, promotion or not, has been so much better. I remember us going down from top tiere and have watched us crawl along with no real hope of anything better. Now I can see a future for Wednesday, whether it be this season or next. If we end up in play offs then we are strong enough to go up if we play like we can. The difference with Wednesday is that we have players coming into form at the right time. Llera is playing out of his skin, Antonio has a point to prove, as does Ranger. Semedo is magic, Batth is superb. I fancy our chances to be one of the few teams that finish third then go up in play offs. 9 points to play for and 4 behind second, disgraceful isn't it, GET REAL YOU MISERABLE GITS.

Edited by Owling Wolfe

Theres not a lot more The Owls could have done last couple of months...United have had a great run, as have Wednesday.

The way both are playing at the minute theres no fear of anyone in the play offs..over 2 games i can't see on current form any other team beating us..or even United should they falter..

Its been a great season after the last bugger..lets be honest,. We all want it straight away and we are an ace away from doing it.

I'm upset we seem to have let The Blades get away..but i'm not despondent...Wednesday are playing good football,,,its good to watch...i'm enjoying watching it, ive renewed me season ticket with more confidence in the whole set up than ive had for years....

I hope the rest behind us simply jockey for play off positions..get out of the habit of needing to win...then meet us...cos that will come as one big fookin' shock to the system

flip me, you always get some reight self harmers come out after a defeat. only we havent even lost this time.

yes we are 4 points behind the pigs, yes autos are unlikely, but the rest of the OP is hysterical bullshit

Well said Hawkeye!

Theres not a lot more The Owls could have done last couple of months...United have had a great run, as have Wednesday.

The way both are playing at the minute theres no fear of anyone in the play offs..over 2 games i can't see on current form any other team beating us..or even United should they falter..

Its been a great season after the last bugger..lets be honest,. We all want it straight away and we are an ace away from doing it.

I'm upset we seem to have let The Blades get away..but i'm not despondent...Wednesday are playing good football,,,its good to watch...i'm enjoying watching it, ive renewed me season ticket with more confidence in the whole set up than ive had for years....

I hope the rest behind us simply jockey for play off positions..get out of the habit of needing to win...then meet us...cos that will come as one big fookin' shock to the system

and THIS ^^^^

Beat Carlisle at Hillsborough, they lose to MK, win at Brentford to go 2 points ahead, watch them bottle it on Sky after against Stevenage, both of us win on last day meaning it all turns out well - that's probably 100% happening.

If carlesburg did promotions

We've had a great season overall, no matter what happens - and one of the best points hauls in our history.

So if 2 teams finish above us, you have to hand it to them - yes disappointing as normally our points haul would reap more - but a cracking well done to the management and team - and let's go into the play-offs (if that's what it turns out to be) full of confidence and fun. I think that will give us a much better chance than booing them or transferring negativity or nervousness to them.

Hell, worst case, if it's not to be our season this season, we are in a great position for next season and I really think we can do even better.

Great to be a Wednesday fan right now as we are on the way back - it's a matter of time - and a short one at that.

What a fool this guy is, a point away at Colchester is a very good result and we could have won it if Ranger had bagged and Antonio's goal stood.

I wasn't at the game today but listened to it and it sounded like we wern't at our best. I do believe we are tired after playing so well for so long. It sounded like Antonio had another quiet game, his third on the trot.

I can't believe how fickle this guy is. Yes I do believe our chances of automatic promotion are over, I don't believe United are gonna loose twice, but we were always gonna drop points somewhere along the lines, and a point down in London isn't bad.

I think the biggest mistake of the season was not letting Megson go a couple of weeks earlier, and I said that at the time.

Definitely going up in the play-offs though, and we getta go to Wembly.

Megson goes earlier antonio doesnt sign all ifs and buts

Deal with it.

Mistakes during Megson's reign have ultimately cost us.

But to draw away at Colchester at such an important part of the season is unforgivable.

First half performances, Huddersfield aside, in the last 5 or so games have been nothing shy of awful - we don't come out the traps quick enough.

Was that you trying to hang yourself from that lampost, on Goosecarr Lane this morning when I was out running? You do sound depressed.

Guest TomDowningSWFC

Can't believe some of the bulls*it people come out with on here... a point there is a good result... just need to concentrate on saturday and get the fortress packed! UTO

Guest CowshedLad

Alright Cowshedlad, what's the general feeling down at MK heading into the playoffs? Confident?

Also how are you playing at present, could really do with a MASSIVE favour from you guys on Saturday.

We've been pretty dire in recent weeks, but have shown signs of a revival with successive 3-0 victories. I doubt we will make any impact in the play-offs and fall over in the semis - condeming us to another season down here in the wilderness.

I am not expecting a result against United. Sorry. It's a nothing game really for us, whilst they are likely to go up through the autos. We've thrown tickets at them because we don't really care how many they bring, its a money maker for us.

You never know, we could shock them!

But overall confidence is low.

Guest Big Guns

This is why I hate Owlstalk - Too many different subjects on the SAME thing.

It isn't over, but god damn it, we need things to go our way next weekend.

Chip up, it's only football.

Did you really post this poo ....

Fookin' ell lads..its all fleeting nonsense anyhow....Like Davy says..we are on a great run...trotting down to Hillsborough...enjoying the football..it may not happen this season...but its coming...you can smell it...Its Sheffield Wednesday again...on and off the pitch....