Colchester United 1 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Nope. Full time score.

Ever since Dave Jones has took over I have come in this thread and predicted us losing. It has worked so far, it would be foolish of me to be positive.

poo poo I hope I haven't jinxed it. If it all goes boobies up now it will be my fault!

JBA

Up till the early hours preparing the myriad of Dippy Eggs, Soldiers, Muffins and Teacakes, not to mention the hours of painstaking effort in putting the Butter, Jam and Marmalade into the little table Ramekins.

Despite this you were still up at the crack of dawn to ensure that preparations for the old dears of the local Whitby Whist Drivers had their coffee morning of their dreams.

How you manage to still post on here in our clubs, our teams and our fans time of need is truly outstanding. To post a Matchday thread of such epic proportions is just bewildering. Davey and the boys will no doubt keep on rolling fuelled by such an inspiring OP, they will no doubt have the fire in their bellies and the focus in their hearts & minds to get another resolute display in the Titanic struggle to get our wonderful club heading back on course for a collision with the pinnacle of English sport.

The strain of these past few weeks is clearly beginning to tell, but we have faith in your words and are driven to back the team by your admirable selflessness. We owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude and I for one would like to just take a moment to say thank you JBA and well done...!

BTW all you newbie wannabe OPs, just watch and learn from a Master Craftsman at the height of his unflagging and mesmeric use of words to drive the boys forward.

Pie choice is something left to the experts and must never be taken lightly. We have seen others try in vain (Neil) with disastrous results for this MASSIVE club.

Please keep your comments until you have learned a little more my young Jedis.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO

Edited by 33

Guest londonowl1

should be a comfortable win today, col utd are my local team and watched them 3 or 4 times this season, they are just really average.

be amazed if we don't win this one.