Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thekelch

POTY - Who gets your vote?

Rate this topic

88 posts in this topic

Baath for me, Unsung hero IMO.

BATTH - Everywhere, simple passes, and always there to break down attacks with Semedo

LINES - Improved massively over the season, set pieces always good (except shooting free-kicks) and some good passes

MADINE - Had he not got injured and lost some form he would be 1st, scores some great goals, good technique, and he's got that ninja celebration he has done in the last two games

Also like to pay a small tribute to Megson - thanks for saving us last year and giving Dave Jones an easier task gary megson

Edited by Owlerton1867

1. Batth

2. Semedo

3. Reda

Semedo for me

Batth has been amazing but we should all vote him worst player so we get to keep him next season

BATTH - Everywhere, simple passes, and always there to break down attacks with Semedo

LINES - Improved massively over the season, set pieces always good (except shooting free-kicks) and some good passes

MADINE - Had he not got injured and lost some form he would be 1st, scores some great goals, good technique, and he's got that ninja celebration he has done in the last two games

Also like to pay a small tribute to Megson - thanks for saving us last year and giving Dave Jones an easier task gary megson

Lines has done well but his set pieces are wee wee poor 90% of the time, all of them

Batth

Semedo

Madine (closely followed by Buxton & Reda)

Buxton is our best player though, and the best player in this division.

Give over.

llera, antionio and madine all contributed with goals and decent performances

Reda!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely believe Reda is the POTY however I do feel it makes sense to give it to one of our own ( allthough Bart pretty much is lol )

Reda!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely believe Reda is the POTY however I do feel it makes sense to give it to one of our own ( allthough Bart pretty much is lol )

What?

Bit of a sickener for whoever wins really.

Work hard and play well all season - then get an award that sounds like a dyslexic plastic baby bog.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol i loled a lot

Semedo

Cause you'll never get past semedo, been like a rock gets my vote

Batth

Semedo

Madine

Batth has been immense this season. You forget he's such a young player.

Semedo has that steel that we've missed for years. Can't fault him.

Madine 20 goals, or will be. Nuff said.

Honorable mentions to Reda and Buxton.

And finally to JJ. He's actually fulfilling a his potential.

But Batth POTY by miles for me.

Semedo - covered the most miles this season and played every game so far, even when he's got the shits.Improved us massively.

Batth - consistent all season and we don't want him to get POTY because Wolves will want to keep him.

Madine - Top goalscorer and talisman, unlucky with the injury could have possibly got close to 30 if he stayed fit.

Bywater, Buxton, Reda, Rob Jones, Llera, Lowe, O'Grady and Lines have all done their bit this season.

Thanks to quality loanees like Marshall, Antonio, Tavernier and Ranger. oh and Bostock, Uchechi and Klasnic.

and finally a special thanks to the ones who have gone on to pastures new, cheers JOC.

Batth by a mile for me.

He's had about 2 bad games all year. Stevenage away (where he was still one of our better players) and Blackpool at home in the FA Cup.

Through our bad spell and the period around Huddersfield & Charlton, Semedo's standard dropped a little.

So for consistancy is must be Batth. The best defender we've had since Des IMO.

1 - Batth

2 - Semedo

3 - Madine/Buxton

4 - Reda

O'Connor, I'd let him shag my wife if I had one (I think).

Buxton - mr consistent, kicked on from last year and is arguably the best full back in the division.

Batth - outstanding, got better through the season and is now first choice centre half. not bad for someone his age and with his experience

Reda - simply because he was expected to be shipped out, moved from centre back to left back, and has been a revelation. contributed 7 goals, and is a constant menace in attack and defence

could also have mentioned madine and semedo, although both were not as consistent (IMO) as the three mentioned above

Batth just edges it for me.

He's had 2 bad games all year. Stevenage away (where he was still one of our better players) and Blackpool at home in the FA Cup.

Through our bad spell and the period around Huddersfield & Charlton, Semedo's standard dropped a little.

So for consistency it must be Batth. The best defender we've had since I can remember.

1 - Batth

2 - Madine

3 - Semedo/Buxton

4 - Réda

amended your post it was that close to my opinion.. :D

sorry Braddaz

Edited by BullitsAA