POTY - Who gets your vote?

Guest thekelch

Top 5:

1) Danny Batth - Solid and consistent.

2) Jose Semedo - The rock in midfield.

3) Gary Madine - Top scorer so has to be considered.

4) Lewis Buxton - Improved a lot since dropping down a league.

5) Reda Johnson - Been superb at left back.

I've had my invite sent through the post today.

So, I'd be interested in your ideas before I vote.

I must admit I didn't put Danny in my top 3 but most of the team have played really well this season and I'm finding it difficult to reduce my selections down to less than 4 let alone just choosing THE one.

If we select on appearances that may seem unfair but Llera has always performed well imo each time he's been selected.

Buxton, JJ Reda and Madine have all played well this season but have had time out due to injury and have performed sluggishly on their return which is expected.

Then there are those who have not been with us all season such as Micheal Antonio who have really done well.

On the whole I have been very pleased with Semedo this season.

Bywater? well he's been good but then that's his job. I don't remember any saves he's had to make to keep us in it and then again I don't remember and blunders either.

I think I may go with Semedo in the end.

JJ really, hes only played about 10 games?

Suprised so many people think semedo as well, admitedly class for the first half of the season and has improved again but did have a dodgy period.

For me Batth has been our best player along with Buxton with Batth just edging it.

However I'd give it Reda. Slung in out of position and a complete revelation since last year.

Guest Owlerton1867

BATTH - Everywhere, simple passes, and always there to break down attacks with Semedo

LINES - Improved massively over the season, set pieces always good (except shooting free-kicks) and some good passes

MADINE - Had he not got injured and lost some form he would be 1st, scores some great goals, good technique, and he's got that ninja celebration he has done in the last two games

Also like to pay a small tribute to Megson - thanks for saving us last year and giving Dave Jones an easier task gary megson

Edited by Owlerton1867

BATTH - Everywhere, simple passes, and always there to break down attacks with Semedo

LINES - Improved massively over the season, set pieces always good (except shooting free-kicks) and some good passes

MADINE - Had he not got injured and lost some form he would be 1st, scores some great goals, good technique, and he's got that ninja celebration he has done in the last two games

Also like to pay a small tribute to Megson - thanks for saving us last year and giving Dave Jones an easier task gary megson

Lines has done well but his set pieces are wee wee poor 90% of the time, all of them