PHONE SIGNAL INSIDE HILLSBOROUGH

Guest Shythawk

Guest Shythawk

I sit in the North stand on the halfway line about halfway back.

My iPhone is on the Orange network but I always struggle once inside the ground to get a strong enough 3G signal to get the Sky Sports app to work.

Is it my poo phone or do other fans have same problem?

Guest HawardenOwl

My texts never go through and can never get on Internet!

Must be cause there is so many phones being used at the same time.

:tango:

Guest Owl-S35

on 02 it was poo but now on vodaphone have no probs.

I useed to be on vodaphone and it was rubbish, on 3 now and its much better

Guest Guinbang

I sit a few rows in front of you, and am on O2. Tends to be okay in the first half, but not afterwards when everyone is checking the piggies against whomever.

I reckon it's more contention than anything else.

My iPhone is on the Orange network but I always struggle once inside the ground to get a strong enough 3G signal to get the Sky Sports app to work.

Don't even go there :mad: , I've got a Blackberry Bold with Vodafone and every home match it nearly ends up on the pitch at half time trying to get scores from either the Skysports app or BBC website, I'm on the South by the way

Edited by WadsleyOwl

Sit in almost exactly the same spot (but Row 13). My iPhone on O2 reckons it has full 3G reception but rarely connects to any scores apps. Just about manage to get enough for live betting.

Guest Harry the Owl

makes for good fun though, while everyones waitin for their shitty signal i changed my mates name on my phone to 'Sky sports goal updates'. Couple of weeks ago when united played brentford they were 2-0 up? everyone was a little bit pissed off about it, so we lightened the mood..Brentford scored 3 in 2 minutes before anyone could check and we got our mate behind us, i showed him my phone and he kept shoutin out the score everytime united 'scored', jumping up and down and everything, by the time the lads on the north had checked they must have though he was a bit messed up :biggrin: his face when we confessed was priceless!