Trouble in Notts

flipping mental today been goin off since half 9 this mornin never mind singin that sheffield is ours could sing that nottingham is ours n all scab or more people born out of wedlock

Yeh!! but the majority post sh*t like that on here

Guest Triplej2

Those bellends in the Home end were absolutely ridiculous. Shouting, screaming, gesticulating, getting really angry about absolutely nothing and eventually some of them actually got arrested and kicked out. Embarrassing beyond belief!!

Guest Big Guns

I must be flippingblind been got in startrd boozing at 11:15 boozing after match got 7 15 train just got home so no bother at all

Guest Big Guns

I saw a small weedy guy booing Lines ,Lowe Nd Mike Jones , so maybe he did go

Why don't you start getting behind the team instead of Booing em u helmet

Guest PointlessOwl

Great day out.

MASSIVE RESPECT FOR THE LAD AND HIS DAD WHO WERE IN THE HOME END AND MENT MENTAL WHEN WE SCORED BEFORE GETTING THROWN INTO THE AWAY END

I was around the 18 yard box towards their main end. No idea what the problem was but the banter was not normal banter, it was aggressive, 2 got arrested, then one came down trying to get a wednesday fan locked up. Then they had a scuffle between themselves which saw one get thrown out. No idea if something happened on the way in, but it was a strange bunch of County fans giving it the big en!