Mandaric confirms Megson knew on Sunday

Of course gary megson knew he was for the bullet, plus all the team knew as well.

You only have to see the reaction of the team during and afterthe match, especially after the goal, and then the interview with gary megson after the match. Thanks Gary and good luck for the future gary megson

Still things change but continue, we have to support the club and get behind the team UTO lol

Of course gary megson knew he was for the bullet, plus all the team knew as well.

You only have to see the reaction of the team during and afterthe match, especially after the goal, and then the interview with gary megson after the match. Thanks Gary and good luck for the future gary megson

Still things change but continue, we have to support the club and get behind the team UTO lol

Totally agree - Just having it confirmed that he knew for certain highlights what an emotional day it must have been for him and what a job he did giving us that day.

So glad the team, the staff and the fans did him proud.

In the sound byte the woman from Hallam Fm says " so your saying that after Chesterfield Gary knew that it was all over for him" and Mandaric answers "that' s correct "

http://bit.ly/xWAeVW#SWFC

Not listened to that sound clip as I saw the full recording yesterday, but he immediately corrected himself after saying that. I assume he either misunderstood the question or his use of English wasn't perfect in his answer.

He clearly stated that he hadn't told Gary before the United game. Can we get the thread title changed please mods, it's a bit misleading.

Some ppl on here are no better than the gutter press. They read between the lines and then convince themselves it's gospel. The only 2 ppl who know the truth are Milan and Jones. They've both come out with the same story, it may be true it may not, but I have no reason to doubt them

If you watch the press conference again and look for 'the signs' then you might?

Guest JC Saviour

So basically MM, you sacked GM but wanted to deceive the fans into thinking things wern't as bad as we thought they were. You (MM) were obviously desparate in beating the pigs and the only way to do it was to keep GM in for one last match. GM couldn't have been that bad, eh.

You MM are flipping classless and one thing you are good at is bamboozelling the Owlstalk faithful. Thank god that its only the minority of the SWFC fan base ( large percentage of owlstalk posters) who think you are the dogs gonads. You could see DJ sitting through the interview wishing, what the flip is going on. You will soon find out.

But then, he's the messiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one thing i did pick up on when mandaric was being asked about jones was that he said I (mandaric) have not spoken to him and that 'my (mandarics) first meeting' with jones was the day after megson was sacked..

rather than denying any contact.. im sure sure aldridge or someone else will have spoken to him and mediated..

I for one am absolutely delighted that the last Sunday's game will be known as the Megson Derby - there could be nothing more fitting.

This is so much more appropriate than all the drivel about 'seeking closure'and ' losing a brother',

Sunday 28th Feb: Wednesday 1-0 United: THE MEGSON DERBY

Brilliant legacy for Gary and one that avoids all the emotional baggage and defamatory comments associated to MM and DJ

A Pefect conclusion to the entire episode. :rolleyes:

I for one am absolutely delighted that the last Sunday's game will be known as the Megson Derby - there could be nothing more fitting.

This is so much more appropriate than all the drivel about 'seeking closure'and ' losing a brother',

Sunday 28th Feb: Wednesday 1-0 United: THE MEGSON DERBY

Brilliant legacy for Gary and one that avoids all the emotional baggage and defamatory comments associated to MM and DJ

A Pefect conclusion to the entire episode. :rolleyes:

gary megson Thanks.

The man's a Wednesdayite first and foremost..... If he did know then credit to bloke.

Thanks for Sunday Gary...... It was a blast gary megson

He came in when we were going nowhere fast and stabalised

love him and remember he was the man in charge when wednesday turned the corner

but DJ or GM??

no contest

they say it about players all the time but Dave Jones truely is a manager who has never fulfilled his potential

5years time and if were top 10 prem.....IF (i know) then DJ will probably be in charge, Megson sorry but no

Love you Ginger Jose but there it is for me

He came in when we were going nowhere fast and stabalised

love him and remember he was the man in charge when wednesday turned the corner

but DJ or GM??

no contest

they say it about players all the time but Dave Jones truely is a manager who has never fulfilled his potential

5years time and if were top 10 prem.....IF (i know) then DJ will probably be in charge, Megson sorry but no

Love you Ginger Jose but there it is for me

If we go up both men deserve great credit dj doing a great job meggo gave him a tremendous platform to build on

If we go up both men deserve great credit dj doing a great job meggo gave him a tremendous platform to build on

Undoubtably

And hopefully in not to many hours we'll have a better idea because to be fair to Dave he couldn't of done any more (he was in stand during 1st game)

A win and we'll do it i'm sure but a defeat and bl###s win and it'll be 6points from5 and thats a big ask, a win and we'll be right up there and they'll poo it and victory will be ours.........

......COME ON WEDNESDAY