Mandaric confirms Megson knew on Sunday

Guest chuckie4570

The man's a Wednesdayite first and foremost..... If he did know then credit to bloke.

Thanks for Sunday Gary...... It was a blast gary megson

Pretty sure he would have heard the rumours going around the club, he's not stupid, but I doubt he knew he was leaving for certain.

Mandaric made it very clear in yesterday's press conference that he didn't tell him before the game, the whole 25 minutes of it is up on Wednesday Player.

Pretty sure he would have heard the rumours going around the club, he's not stupid, but I doubt he knew he was leaving for certain.

Mandaric made it very clear in yesterday's press conference that he didn't tell him before the game, the whole 25 minutes of it is up on Wednesday Player.

After watching the video on Player, I think a lot of what Mandaric said was lost and misinterpreted. He did correct himself after that comment. But I've said all along that he and the players knew. They might not have known officially but their emotions point to them knowing

MASSIVE respect to a MASSIVE owl!

makes it even more galling the way MM has treated him with a lack of respect,dignity and humanity!

Of course you could switch this around and say MM Delayed sacking GM untill after the derby game as a mark of respect

He had little reason not to finish him afte chesterield defeat

I'm sorry but who didn't know this anyway!

Of course he was sacked after Chesterfield. The second half of that game was appalling beyond belief. If he had gone before the derby it would have been so wrong, it would scupper our preparations and we would have surely lost.

Edited by OwlTheEnchanter

MASSIVE respect to a MASSIVE owl!

makes it even more galling the way MM has treated him with a lack of respect,dignity and humanity!

What!

Whatever you think of the decision, I don't quite make out how he was treated with a lack of respect, dignity and humanity. The man was sacked but he was spoken to face to face by the Chairman. There never a 'nice' way to sack anyone. DJ has made it clear that he was not appointed until after Megson was relieved of his position.

Listen, I like Megson but such comments are little more than an attempt to be the one who likes him the most - stop wallowing in this psuedo self pity. lol

What!

Whatever you think of the decision, I don't quite make out how he was treated with a lack of respect, dignity and humanity. The man was sacked but he was spoken to face to face by the Chairman. There never a 'nice' way to sack anyone. DJ has made it clear that he was not officially appointed until after Megson was relieved of his position.

Listen, I like Megson but such comments are little more than an attempt to be the one who likes him the most - stop wallowing in this psuedo self pity. lol

Corrected for you ,