Charlton

Guest foreverSWFC

Told you all along we got rid of Rodney Jack way too early. 2003! 2003! He had years ahead of him that boy. Bet he's laughing at us right now.

Poor decision by Terry Yorath IMO, oh well it's us v the blunts for second now, lets just hope Carl Asaba and Iffy Onuora don't rediscover there ability to score goals, although they did nothing on Sunday, Tony Crane had em both in his pocket.

who do people think will cause us the most bother Pigs, Udders or MKdonalds????

im not sure cos if the Blunts lose tomorrow it really could mess um up.

Aren't you forgetting the only team that have taken 6 points from us this season? I think we would be okay with the other three, but Stevenage, nothing to lose everything to gain.

Edited by Paul G Wisbech Owl

who do people think will cause us the most bother Pigs, Udders or MKdonalds????

im not sure cos if the Blunts lose tomorrow it really could mess um up.

Udders I think.

MK and Blunts are similar - play "pretty" football where possible, which works for them against the standard teams in the division but when they come up against us, seems to really struggle.

Hudds though, have Rhodes

Yep - Charlton have tied it up now and fair play to them. Simply excellent season for them.

It's easy to go out and buy some players, bring in a few free transfers etc when you have the financial clout, but to buy well and get them gelling and performing like the well oiled unit they are is very impressive, especially considering Chris Powells lack of experience beforehand.

Congratulations to Chris Powell and his team (not Michael Morrison :biggrin:). Wish them the beat of luck next season.

As for us, we'll see how the Pigs react to Sunday and whether they will do there usually act of rumbleing it up. I still remain positive of that second place, but it will be difficult and nerve wracking. If we end in the play offs then so be it, I would fancy our chances in those sort of games everyday of the week, mainly due to the fans. A packed Hillsborough, full travelling army and then over 40,000 a Wembley may be the driving force just like it was under KPS in 2005.

Let's hope so anyways.

Udders I think.

MK and Blunts are similar - play "pretty" football where possible, which works for them against the standard teams in the division but when they come up against us, seems to really struggle.

I'd never wish a serious injury on any player, but you can imagine the trouble they would be in if he was to get injured.

Udders I think.

I think we will be better prepared for Rhodes in the return game at the Galpharm, snuff him out, like we did with the Ched threat on Sunday.

Yep - Charlton have tied it up now and fair play to them. Simply excellent season for them.

It's easy to go out and buy some players, bring in a few free transfers etc when you have the financial clout, but to buy well and get them gelling and performing like the well oiled unit they are is very impressive, especially considering Chris Powells lack of experience beforehand.

Congratulations to Chris Powell and his team (not Michael Morrison :biggrin:). Wish them the beat of luck next season.

As for us, we'll see how the Pigs react to Sunday and whether they will do there usually act of rumbleing it up. I still remain positive of that second place, but it will be difficult and nerve wracking. If we end in the play offs then so be it, I would fancy our chances in those sort of games everyday of the week, mainly due to the fans. A packed Hillsborough, full travelling army and then over 40,000 a Wembley may be the driving force just like it was under KPS in 2005.

Let's hope so anyways.

Fair play to you Braddaz on kind comments in view of some of the crap that has gone on between both sets of supporters.

Have to admit Chris Powell has surprised most Charlton Fans on what he has achieved this season, even with the decent start we had I don't think anybody could have dreamt how relentless we would become. All best feller

I think we will be better prepared for Rhodes in the return game at the Galpharm, snuff him out, like we did with the Ched threat on Sunday.

I know what you mean, but he's 10x the player ched is. Easier said than done.

On the other hand, his first 2 goals (against us) would have been scored by anybody - quality deliveries.

Still think hudds would be our toughest opponents. I think blunts and MK are better teams, but they play straight into our hands

Edited by townend_owl