Megson lodges complaint about Mandaric

Guest mozzyblue

If true that's really sad, he might as well go now if Manderic has already started looking. I can't understand the logic, I know we want immediate success but that doesn't mean we've got a god given right to rocket all the way to the top unchallenged.

I wasn't a fan if appointing megson originally but I can't see how he's done anything wrong. We are progressing. To be sacked for losing a few is disgraceful - we will lose game from time to times regardless of who is in charge.

Sacking managers over the last 10 - 15 years has got us really far hasn't it? I wonder what would happen if we stood by one for once?

I like gary megson and want him to suceed. We have had too many ex players come back and fail.

What do most people remember Chris Turner or Danny Wilson for? Being a poo manager first and being excellent players second. I hope the same doesnt happen to Megson.

No one can fail to see that losing three home games in a row is unacceptable for any team going for promotion. He needs to turn it round quickly or else the pressure will really be on and more of the fans will turn on him. Hes a great manager when we are winning, the football style doesnt matter and he says all of the right things, however when we arent winning the poor football becomes an issue along with his apparant inablility to change a game and his like-for-like subs as well as saying all of the wrong things.

Time for the Ginger Mourinho to start proving his worth to the chairman and the fans.

Guest Darkus Owlus

If true that's really sad, he might as well go now if Manderic has already started looking. I can't understand the logic, I know we want immediate success but that doesn't mean we've got a god given right to rocket all the way to the top unchallenged.

I wasn't a fan if appointing megson originally but I can't see how he's done anything wrong. We are progressing. To be sacked for losing a few is disgraceful - we will lose game from time to times regardless of who is in charge.

Sacking managers over the last 10 - 15 years has got us really far hasn't it? I wonder what would happen if we stood by one for once?

What you mean like we did for Irvine?