SWFC massive in Richmond, Virginia

AjkCOsQCMAAQNwp.jpg

My friend Todd from Richmond in America got this tattoo'd yesterday. Whenever he comes over he always goes out of his way to catch a game even though we aren't his main team. He is always up on the club news, asks about games and players and now he's taken things a step further.

He is a teacher and coaches the junior school team in a inner city area and helps his passion for football rub off on them.

Notice the pork pink on the sword :)

He's asked me to post this.

AWAW.

Guest WednesdayGibbo

Tell the hairy bas tard he's a flipping legend! I bet he'll be getting asked what UTO FTB means all the time and so will be spreading the good word of Wednesday and educating the kids that the pigs want flipping! Top banana

When I use to live on the isle of wight a few years back I knew a blunt who had an accident at work and got a pay out and spent his time drinking in the pub I worked at , anyway with his money he decided to get ". Sheffield united" with badge all the way down his leg , haha what the tattooist wrote though was " shefield unted" it was massive down his leg and I always laughed at him .

Sorry just popped in my mind lol