Clinton Morrison

I sat near the subs bench yesterday, soon as Megson told him he's on...he turned and shouted Jules (Julian Bennett) and winked.

It clearly means something to be paying, I'm not a massive fan of his...although the effort is there, you've got to respect that

Can't wait to see Sanchez Watt, Llera's distribution down the flanks and Watt's pace...could be very exciting while it last's

some absolutely ludicrous posts in here with regards Lowe and COG ... utter scandalous

with regards Morrison, i could see the passion he displayed at the final whistle. i'm sure the guy loves it here and i for one love him .. top player

Well said about Clinton. I love him too. I hope when he next gets a few starts he can score a few goals.

tbh i would rather we stay as we are up front, but add some pace , Mellor for me is an i'l do it when i want to sort of player , ie when he needs a contract or can be arsed ,also he gets injured to easily ,we are sat where we need to be in the league and i can't see Mellor making that much difference , all we need is a decent winger, oposite flank to Marshall ,