MK Fan in peace ...

Guest CowshedLad

Guest CowshedLad

You may remember that I registered on the board last season after the game at Stadium MK.

Just wanted to get your thoughts on how you think the game will go on Saturday? We've been on a great run this year, and we will play a completely different type of game to the type we played at Hillsborough last season.

Was a decent game last year - and if we had kept our discipline, think we would have got all three points.

Had a great day out in Sheffield last year, looking forward to going back.

I've noticed that you don't think very highly of Darren Potter - To be fair, he's been brilliant so far for us! I hope he can prove himself and maybe silence you with a winning goal.

Personally, I think we will edge you 2-1.

As usual, we won't bring that many up, maybe 400/500 - could anyone suggest a decent away friendly pub or something similar with close distance to the ground? I always enjoy the banter with you lot, the majority of you are a good bunch - I always favour you over Leeds, Sheffield United and Huddersfield and admired your turnout and atmosphere you created in Milton Keynes last year.

Anyways, Just wanted to hear some thought for the game this weekend?

Regards

CowshedLad

Guest Sheff Owl

Darren 'The Crab' Potter - how's his sideways passing?

If he has been good for your then fair enough but he was shocking for us and would we want him back - NO THANK YOU!!

Glad he went (a season too late might i add).

1-0 MK Dons...Potter winner. Absolutely nailed on. I'd put my house on it if I owned one.

As far as pubs go, the New Barrack Tavern (or the Barracks to the locals) is usually welcoming to away fans and does some great beer. You may also be fortunate enough to see my beautiful mug in there, which would be a bonus for you.

2-1 to you at fortress hillsborough ??! Not a chance ! But should be a good game and a close one at that ? Depending on our injury situation I fancy us 2-1

I'm curious to see if Potter has a new lease of life under you guys. For a time he looked like he was the midfielder we'd been lacking for years, but then he went into his shell and hid for the remainder of the contract we gave him on the back of a good loan.

Out of the sides in the mix at the moment, I feel MK Dons are the team that will fade away the most i'm afraid, I hope that statement doesn't come and bite me in the bum when we meet!!

Guest philkingsmullet

Out of the sides in the mix at the moment, I feel MK Dons are the team that will fade away the most i'm afraid, I hope that statement doesn't

come and bite me in the bum when we meet!!

I remember a few saying that about brighton last year.

I despise MK dons, and all that they stand for. I do, however, like their manager, and his ethos on football, and I'm not suprised he's getting a tune out of HARRY.

I think we'll win comfortably, by 2/3 goals. It's due.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

To be fair to Potter he looked like a half decent player when he first joined us too but we quickly realised otherwise. Looking forward to a good game on Saturday and I think we will edge it 2-1.

Just what I ws going to say, at first Potter looked great for us but then quickly dropped off and didn't do much at all, looked lightweight and was known as the crab for only making sideways passes... He took a lot of stick on here, some deserved some not.

I think we will edge it 2-1 Potter to score or set one up for you, sods law...

Hope you all enjoy your trip to the Wembley of the north.....

This will be our biggest test so far. Expecting a much tougher match than Charlton, MK Dons have been scoring goals for fun and their away form is looking outstanding.

That said, we are a different proposition at home so hoping for a good game.

Would obviously love to win but wouldn't be too disheartened with a draw going into a nice run of matches for us.

I remember a few saying that about brighton last year.

I despise MK dons, and all that they stand for. I do, however, like their manager, and his ethos on football, and I'm not suprised he's getting a tune out of HARRY.

I think we'll win comfortably, by 2/3 goals. It's due.

When do we EVER win comfortably?

MK will be challenging for automatic promotion this season, like them or not. They're well organised and have a very decent squad with goals throughout. Potter aside.

Bonjour Cowshedlad.

Looking forward to saturday, it will be a big test for us to keep our good home form up, on the other hand, looking at your fixtures you've played, this will be the biggest test for you so far this season.

We are also playing differently since our last meeting and have strengthened allover the field.

2-1 Owls.

JJ & Madine

Darren 'The Crab' Potter to score for you - Nailed on!!

Have a good day in Sheffield.

Pahahah... You think that you can stroll into the Hillsborough fortress and win? Brave sir knight.

Well anyway... I expect us to carry on our great home form with a 2-1 victory. Potter to be crying after 15 minutes once Semedo and Prutton have smashed his crab legs to pieces. (Just messing Darren) but you were w4nk.

Enjoy your day out Cowshed, but be prepared to suffer your first loss.

The secret to MK Dons getting the best out of Potter might be them lining him up at a 90 degree angle to the rest of the team.

:laugh: Hehehe!

Glad they are only bringing a few hundred, don't want my progress to the match disrupted

Question for Cowshedlad, the crowds are pretty dire at MK at the moment given the start, any reason for that. Not helped I guess by people like me refusing to take their kids on principal, unless Wednesday are playing there

Don't listen to this lot, Potter is a Wednesday legend, and was too good for us. The other players just couldn't keep up with his football brain.

The same thing happened to Franny Jeffers and Ola Tidman. We kill good footballers. Good to see Potter is now in a decent footballing side. I have no doubt a Premiership club will snap him up before long though.

Best wishes,

Darren Potter

Mr Farrell

Edited by Mr Farrell