Reynolds & Madine Sign

Guest Saturday Owl

Two excellent signings, sour grapes from Carlisle fans about Madine.

Reynolds is another I'm well happy about, should signal a move for Spurr.

ThinkMadine will be a good signing but is anyone else worried by the lack of pace in our squad! I would have thought that we would have brought in a pacy striker!

Me !

Thats the main thing were lacking forget about bloody left backs etc .... (although im glad weve got Reynolds)

Ecclestone and the ginger kid who scored 1st ... looked good today, both worried us with their pace, and then weve got Sedgy :mellow:

"owls fans are getting all excited...... potential airbourne threat ( lol ) and 13 goals ( lol again) so told em he plays most of his game on his arse and complains too much ..... and the 4 goals against the mighty tipton..... and jpt goals and a couple of tap ins.... pleased hes gone ... but thats just my opinion"

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=121&fid=18&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118784365

Oh god ! :mellow:

"owls fans are getting all excited...... potential airbourne threat ( lol ) and 13 goals ( lol again) so told em he plays most of his game on his arse and complains too much ..... and the 4 goals against the mighty tipton..... and jpt goals and a couple of tap ins.... pleased hes gone ... but thats just my opinion"

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=121&fid=18&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118784365

Oh god ! :mellow:

Jesus Christ mate! :angry:

Not as if we were the only club looking at him.

Carslisle fans are dicks, I remember them slagging off Danny Graham when he left them.