Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest JonR

:biggrin:

just don't know what to make of it all - my head is spinning. Sometimes following the discussion has been great fun - but mostly its been cringeworthy.

And as for bear vs shark - I'm rooting for the shark:cool:

It may have gone over your head mate.

Do you not realise that Bear V Shark is a complex metaphor for the current situation at SWFC?

Guest becauseofboxingday

well fooooool your shark just got its arse kicked on google fight rolleyes.gif

BEAR WIN

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=shark&word2=bear

I reckon it depends on what type of bear and the venue.

I wouldn't fancy a Koala bear vs a Great White in the middle of the Atlantic.

On the other hand, an angry grizzly would probably hammer the red tailed shark I've got in my fish tank. Especially on dry land. My red tailed shark might stand a chance on home territory in my fish tank, the bears movements would be severely restricted and my shark nips like a *****.

On the other hand, an angry grizzly would probably hammer the red tailed shark I've got in my fish tank. Especially on dry land. My red tailed shark might stand a chance on home territory in my fish tank, the bears movements would be severely restricted and my shark nips like a *****.

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE PEOPLE KOALAS ARE NOT BEARS

Just because it's in the name doesn't make it so.

You might as well have somone who pretends to be bad at pool fighting for the sharks.

It may have gone over your head mate.

Do you not realise that Bear V Shark is a complex metaphor for the current situation at SWFC?

Too complex - I can't make out who is who... I think LS seems to cuddly to be a Bear - and he said shark too :biggrin: - what am I to do?

Edited by Depeche

here's a guy who will never ever be taken seriously. People will just be wondering where the :-) has gone.

at the risk of a whoosh, Depeche isn't depeched though? :mellow:

EDIT: Hmm, FG was in there quickly on the swiss watch... :dry:

Edited by Shrewsbury Owl

Guest aphextwins

You've got Shark nips?

false opposition dude. Koalas are not bears, or even mammals, and the red tailed shark isnt a shark ph34r.gif

*legs it*

biggrin.gif

So we've not been saved yet then?

Lee and Mark, call a truce, have another breakfast and see if you can move forward together eh? You are both passionate fans and want to see us succeed. Neither of you want to see the club in the hands of crooks and charlatons. You both have contacts and ideas and experience in the business. Why are you bickering like kids? I refuse to believe that Lee ever did anything to knowingly hurt the club. I've never met you Mark but from your reputation amongst posters I know and respect on here I dont believe you would knowingly sell your club down the river. Therefore I cannot see what there is for you to fall out about. I guarantee you that if you were sat next to each other at the game where we regain our place in the CCC you'd be hugging after every goal. Especially if you knew you'd been instrumental in that achievement.

I'm just a fan who cant really make a difference on my own. I am going to support the WTID initiative though as there is strength in numbers. You 2 have a chance to really improve the clubs fortunes. Lee has already tried to do it from the inside so I know he wants this. Please, for all our sakes, bury the hatchet and lets see if something can be done.

Regards

Tris

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This!............well said, Tris.

obviously we can only speculate but what i would like to know:

who rejected C9S

The old guard on the board?

Lee Strafford?

Co-op Bank?

A collective decision?

Who was responsible for Lee leaving?

Himself?

The board?

This was the first post. Did the questions ever get answered?

Guest JonR

This was the first post. Did the questions ever get answered?

I got an unofficial answer

and no im not telling :ph34r: