Who did what?

Guest JonR

Is it just two potential investors you've seen off now bills or did you dabble in others before which we don't know about?

LS doesn't speak highly of you either I understand.

Does anyone know which one of the bills is typing at the moment?

Any of this investor seeking being done on behalf of the Board by chance? Or is it purely freelance work?

Guest JonR

Appreciate you've been getting love letters from C9S and their "reps" and sorry if I was being flippant earlier.

Basically there is an effort to mobilise people who are lifelong Wednesday fans and who for whatever reason have not been part of processes before, in to getting real money in to back a takeover. There is no firm commitment yet and there is nothing more than vague intent, but if the Americans are trying to make out that this club is beyond help and they are the only option, you can pretty much figure out why that would be I would think - doesn't matter how much discontent and rumour they spread though, they are not getting the club for a couple of million quid and some vague promises of more (that's not me saying that, that's just fact, bank and noteholders won't go for it however much they craw and FUD).

What can happen is someone with the sufficient amount of money, who actually can show it, can get a majority control of this club now, and that is not as far fetched as some would have us believe. There are posters on here and connected to this site who have access to that type of money.

But it requires real money, not "plans" or "soft circled commitments".

Watch this space.

I have nothing against you personally bills. You are clearly informed in this area.

Forgive me if i misrepresent you, but last night did you not claim that neither your nor your associates had any vested interest in C9S failing and did not have the time to be involved. Or have i misunderstood what you said?

Guest billsaja

this is the missing piece of the puzzle that i need to fully understand what has just happened. I have spoken to various people on current events. This keeps getting brought up.

If I wanted to, I could be telling the same people "back me with 10mil" and I guarantee you I would be running this club by midnight Thursday and making a nice tidy piece out of it. I could raise the money for ME to takeover this club by close of business tomorrow, no bother, one phone call to Morningside or to any one of three or four other wealthy friends to get them to co-invest.

So if any of your "various" people can give one logical answer as to why I don't do that, if that is indeed my aim, then go nuts.

Or maybe just say "roger it" and stick to calling people c v nts on here, seems the popular thing to do, that will get the current cancers sitting on the board out of our club, no?

flipping pathetic.

Edited by billsaja

If I wanted to, I could be telling the same people "back me with 10mil" and I guarantee you I would be running this club by midnight Thursday and making a nice tidy piece out of it. I could raise the money for ME to takeover this club by close of business tomorrow, no bother, one phone call to Morningside or to any one of three or four other wealthy friends to get them to co-invest.

So if any of your "various" people can give one logical answer as to why I don't do that, if that is indeed my aim, then go nuts.

Or maybe just say "roger it" and stick to calling people c v nts on here, seems the popular thing to do, that will get the current cancers sitting on the board out of our club, no?

flipping pathetic.

Did you really just say you could be running the club ?

biggrin.gif

Is it just two potential investors you've seen off now bills or did you dabble in others before which we don't know about?

LS doesn't speak highly of you either I understand.

Does anyone know which one of the bills is typing at the moment?

Any of this investor seeking being done on behalf of the Board by chance? Or is it purely freelance work?

Ever get the feeling you're just wasting your breath?

It's not 2008 anymore.

Guest billsaja

I have nothing against you personally bills. You are clearly informed in this area.

Forgive me if i misrepresent you, but last night did you not claim that neither your nor your associates had any vested interest in C9S failing and did not have the time to be involved. Or have i misunderstood what you said?

I had no vested interest in them failing other than hoping they did for the good of the club. I said I had no time to be involved in WTID since the same snide piece of poo poo as comments with "You're a C vnt" to every post was trying to disrupt WTID scheme by claiming it was some part of my new agenda. I have plenty of time to assist Lee and any other fan group with introductions to sources of real capital.

How about Daveyboy? Other than posting "billsaja is a cv nt" what are you planning to do?

Absolute flotsam.

flipping pathetic.

Just show us the flippingmoney

Tick tock

Tell you what mate, I am here phoning round contacts trying to see who will take LS's call and talk to him about backing him in a bid for the club.

What are you doing, other than repeating the same boring snide remarks?

And what will I get if I introduce Lee to the right moneymen? Not one rumbleing penny, just the satisfaction of helping out the club, so do me a favour and until you're willing to actually contribute something of value, I know you think I'm a edit, I get it, so why not knock it on the head for a few days maybe?

Interesting that Bills, I was going to suggest that Lee Strafford could become a figurehead of this new fans initiative but it seems that he could well be getting involved in some other format.

For a second there, from your previous post where you mentioned others that "for whatever reason hadnt been involved in the process" I thought you were referring to the type of characters Strafford was playing a straight bat against.

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest billsaja

Did you really just say you could be running the club ?

biggrin.gif

If my agenda was to bring in my own investors and profit, absolutely, I could have the 10mil raised to back me by the end of the day tomorrow. Likewise if I was "chasing away" investors like Owlsman claims (OM, don't "investors" have to have "money"?) I could approach the club with said investors and put myself a nice 7.5% fee on top and call it a good month, but that is not nor has even been my interest. I want what is best for this club, nothing more.

I had no vested interest in them failing other than hoping they did for the good of the club. I said I had no time to be involved in WTID since the same snide piece of poo poo as comments with "You're a C vnt" to every post was trying to disrupt WTID scheme by claiming it was some part of my new agenda. I have plenty of time to assist Lee and any other fan group with introductions to sources of real capital.

How about Daveyboy? Other than posting "billsaja is a cv nt" what are you planning to do?

Absolute flotsam.

What have you ever done for my club?

Guest billsaja

Interesting that Bills, I was going to suggest that Lee Strafford could become a figurehead of this new fans initiative but it seems that he could well be getting involved in some other format.

For a second there, from your previous post where you mentioned others that "for whatever reason hadnt been involved in the process" I thought you were referring to the type of characters Strafford was playing a straight bat against.

For whatever reason, when other posters on here with very deep connections suggested to Lee that introductions could be made that would more than likely lead to the money he was seeking at the time (and not just me, 2 other people have said the same thing to me), Lee was reluctant to accept that help. Now I think that reluctance might be gone!.

Absolute flotsam.

If you are then good for you. Keep us informed.

PS you are a cunt though! :biggrin:

Guest JonR

flipping pathetic.

Please dont view my posts as hostile bills. I'm just a fan all i really want to do is go to Hillsborough and watch Wednesday every week.

As a fan i'm hurting right now. i'm hurting because we are in league one and im hurting because we're being screwed around once again.

I'm not on anyones side here just trying to gather the facts and make an informed decision. If you put the right people in contact with Lee and the ball starts rolling again then great, i'll send you a handwritten letter of apology for doubting you.

All i know is that there are two sides to this story and i would like answers. So i shall continue to ask these questions until i am satisfied.

You are clearly a successful man and respected in your field. I am grateful you take the time to talk to me here on OT

Guest billsaja

What have you ever done for my club?

Son, no offense, but I was going to games long before your Dads met your mummy, so don't let's have some spotty little student start pretending he's the judge of all things Wednesday now. Get a job, then come back and play at being superior.

ffs put doubts and petty squables asside let the man see if owt can be done,

we aint got much left to lose have we and if it comes to fruition it gets old father time and his croanees out

its worth a shout

Son, no offense, but I was going to games long before your Dads met your mummy, so don't let's have some spotty little student start pretending he's the judge of all things Wednesday now. Get a job, then come back and play at being superior.

patronisation in it's finest form.....