- The club formed by their biggest rivals' chairman to give them some competition.
- The club that took over ownership of their rivals' ground when when they left to build their own ground - they've never built their own ground.
- The club that last won a major trophy before the Wall Street Crash.
- The club that demolished a fine cricket pavilion to build a smaller replica of Hillsborough's north stand, but with pink cladding on it.
- The club that evicted Yorkshire County Cricket club from their home, thus stunting the growth of cricket in Sheffield for decades to come.
- The club whose only involvement in European football was when taking on village teams from picturesque Tuscany in the Anglo-Italian Cup.
- The club who whored themselves out to a businessperson who's gender was never really confirmed, and an Asian consortium who brought the club good publicity on Horizon.
- The club whose fans create fake ordnance survey maps and alleged library articles in a desperate attempt to prove their rivals are pigs, while their team plays in bacon coloured shirts.
- The club whose fans urinate on visiting supporters and fire distress flares at children.
- The club who tried to get an embarrassing home defeat wiped from the record books by attacking their opponents in an attempt to get the game abandoned.
- The club whose fans take the moral high ground over the financial troubles suffered by their rivals (including closing Co-op bank accounts), while ignoring the fact they owe upwards of £50m to creditors.
- The club whose fans started a hate campaign against their manager - before he'd took charge of a single game.
- The club supported by Sean 'flipping' Bean.
- The club that blew a ten point lead in the fight against relegation, only to blame someone else and sue them for all they'd got.
- The club that then planned on suing the local council and the FA for choosing their rivals' ground over theirs for World Cup selection, then forgetting all about it when England failed to get the World Cup anyway.
- The club whose fans wanted Russia to be awarded the World Cup because of the afore-mentioned preferences shown by the FA.
- The club who gate-crashed the 150th anniversary of the oldest club in the world just to get a picture of Pele in their shirt.
- The club who built a statue for a man who did their accounts, just to wee wee off their rivals.
- The club who, three weeks after their star player was jailed for rape, still refused to take any action on the matter, leading their fans to set up a hate campaign aimed at the victim of the crime.
They've had it coming for years - now they've got their just desserts, and I for one am loving it.
£50m+ in debt, key players jailed/released - I hope they rot in the lower leagues for years, no-one deserves it more. I've never known a fanbase as deluded, stupid, classless and vile in my entire life.
This summer is going to be absolutely brilliant.
GET THE FVCK IN!!!!!