Owls Mastercard

Guest Bigmeh

Guest Bigmeh

Just signed up for one, mainly because I am doing numerous credit card freebies at the moment and the free Wednesday ticket seemed like a good deal. I noticed in the small print of the deal that the ticket is "for a game of Sheffield Wednesday's choice".

I imagine that this free ticket is going to be for a Sky game on a cold, grim Monday evening, but was wondering if anyone else had signed up for a card and received their free ticket? If they have, what game was it for?

Guest Bigmeh

Nah, just signed up this morning. I'm going on the presumption that this Mastercard was around last season?

Guest jimmyowl77

Just signed up for one, mainly because I am doing numerous credit card freebies at the moment and the free Wednesday ticket seemed like a good deal. I noticed in the small print of the deal that the ticket is "for a game of Sheffield Wednesday's choice".

I imagine that this free ticket is going to be for a Sky game on a cold, grim Monday evening, but was wondering if anyone else had signed up for a card and received their free ticket? If they have, what game was it for?

I got one start of last season and was sent a ticket for west brom and then later on charlton at home, as I'm a season ticket I ended up giving them to my mates.

They also put me in a prize draw for spending over 50 quid during october and I ended up winning 2 tickets for the mastercard vip box against watford , guided tour, met a few players, three course meal, free booze and free gift. Apart from the result it was a great day

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Interest rate is quiet high on owls mastercard.

Edited by East_Dene_Owl

I received my statement today, showing my season ticket purchases.

The statement showed an that an interest charge would be due if I didn't make a payment before 28 July. I rang to query the proposed charge and was told that it was a misprint!!, no interest would be charged until January.

One thing that I didn't know was pointed out to me during the phone call. The season ticket offer is what it says, interest free, rather than "buy now pay later". I had assumed that, as long as the whole sum was paid by January, no interest would be charged. Today I was advised that is incorrect, the minimum payment must be made each month, you can't wait until, say, December and pay it off in one go.

Guest clownefamilyowls

word of warning, don't make purchases with it ,if you have used it to pay for your season ticket.

you will be unable to clear the interest bearing element of the balance without first paying the entire

season ticket balance.