Side for Nxt year

Guest jeffrey

Guest jeffrey

As the title says but include formation possible line up. And where you think new signings should go put vacant. Who would you drop

Westwood

Hunt         Lees        .A Beast        Pudil

A.Beast

Lee         Bannan

Wallace                             Fernando

A.Beast

Three beasts down the spine and we'll not be far off the top two.

Westwood

Hunt New Lees New

New New Bannan FF

Hooper New

Back up/rotation

Loovens

Hutch

Lee

Joao

Mattias

Wallace

New striker

New right back

New centre half

New left back

Move on

Nuhiu

Palmer

Think we need 5 key signings for first choice XI. A no nonsense centre half with pace, a solid left back, beast in midfield, pace on the right, and a quality foil for hooper.

Two of our big signings from last summer in Joao and Mattias didn't contribute a lot, although Joao showed great potential in patches, so I'd like to see more from them.

Think Loovens and Wallace are on their way out but still solid squad players.

Hutch and Lee off good cover in midfield but I think we need a beast in there that can also play.

Fessi has to play left allowing us to get a quality target man that can bring out the best in Hooper.

Guest wilyfox

............................Westwood

..............Hunt....Lees....Loovens...Pudil

McManaman...Guedioura...Bannan...Forestieri

.......................Hooper....Terodde

Ff is not a winger. We need two proper wingers next season. Bannan was way too too exposed against hull and he's a center mid

FF has done better when playing on the left and Hooper has done better as well when he has a proper strike partner

We've got a solid base in terms of ability and spirit. It needs tweaking squad wise rather than tearing apart. Of course we should always look for better players but it's gradual.

Defensively we've been generally sound this season - loads of clean sheets again with the odd blip.

I'm hoping Joao comes good - loads of ability scoring and setting stuff up - the pass to Fessi at Huddesfield was superb. Finding someone with the same talent and more consistency should be a priority if he isn't going to make it. He's the same age as Kane - now or never.

It's midfield I think needs a serious look at. We were nowhere near matching Hull's physicality - I think Lee, Bannan and Wallace have all been excellent but they're all small and that leaves us vulnerable in physical games and at set pieces. That was clear on Saturday.

Wallace tires and often gets subbed so I'd look to improve there. That leaves Bannan and Lee - both superb, two of my favourite players and wouldn't want to lose either but I think against the best sides we need a proper strong man in there - and one who can do more going forward than Hutch.

Ff is not a winger. We need two proper wingers next season. Bannan was way too too exposed against hull and he's a center mid

He's not a traditional winger but he played well from the left this season and it gives us better balance all round.

IMO he's better when the game is in front of him. Saturday was a great example of his weaknesses as a central forward.

We've got a solid base in terms of ability and spirit. It needs tweaking squad wise rather than tearing apart. Of course we should always look for better players but it's gradual.

Defensively we've been generally sound this season - loads of clean sheets again with the odd blip.

I'm hoping Joao comes good - loads of ability scoring and setting stuff up - the pass to Fessi at Huddesfield was superb. Finding someone with the same talent and more consistency should be a priority if he isn't going to make it. He's the same age as Kane - now or never.

It's midfield I think needs a serious look at. We were nowhere near matching Hull's physicality - I think Lee, Bannan and Wallace have all been excellent but they're all small and that leaves us vulnerable in physical games and at set pieces. That was clear on Saturday.

Wallace tires and often gets subbed so I'd look to improve there. That leaves Bannan and Lee - both superb, two of my favourite players and wouldn't want to lose either but I think against the best sides we need a proper strong man in there - and one who can do more going forward than Hutch.

I thought Bannan and Lee looked their best when Hutchinson was at the base giving them the freedom and phyiscal back up.

The problem with that is that we have a centre forward who clearly isn't suited to playing up on his own , and as you say as soon as we play a two in the middle we suddenly look dwarfed. 

I think we have most of the team suited to one system.......and a striker suited to a different one.

If we are to persevere with a system that plays two up then we really do need a central midfield player from the next bracket up.

Westwood

Hunt Lees NEW Pudil

NEW

Lee Bannan

NEW Forestieri

NEW

Squad Players: Wildsmith, Loovens, Hutchinson, Melo, Stobbs, Wallace, Matias, Hooper, Joao.

Release or Sell: Price, Palmer, Semedo, Helan, McGugan, Sougou, Lavery, Nuhiu.

So who would I like to see in? I generally want people who know the league well (I've already put Pudil in!)

1) A partner for Lees with a little extra pace. I'd like to see if Liverpool would let us have Joe Gomez for a season. If not then maybe Tommy Smith from Ipswich, Ecuele Manga from Cardiff or Harlee Dean from Brentford.

2) A dominant holding midfielder in the guise of Hutchinson but who can give you more games. Personally I'd like to see us get Adlene Guedioura from Watford but think CC will go abroad if Melo doesn't have a full pre-season.

3) A wide right player with pace, trickery, work rate and can chip in with goals. Matias could be that man if he ups his work-rate. I'd like us to put a cheeky bid in for Ademola Lookman from Charlton seeing as they have been relegated. Think he may go to the PL though. Alan Judge would be an alternative when fit!

4) A mobile frontman who is strong and also good in the air and on the deck. Needs to be able to hold the ball up to allow the likes of FF and the other attack minded players to support. Nelson Oliveira might be a good shout as some have already said with the Portuguese connection. Alternatively it's an unknown gem from abroad where we need a little luck.

There's also back up full backs to find and probably a back up CB too. I think the loan market will be used again here.