Players who should be no where near first team next season

I'd keep Hunt but get rid of Palmer. Hunt would be an excellent 2nd choice.

I'd get rid of Nuhiu, sorry but 3 goals is not good enough, we can't carry a striker who has the same amount of goals as Tom Lees it's just wrong. He's given 3 years and worked hard, never been a lazy player however just not good enough imo, we can't be sentimental if we really ever want promotion.

I'd try sign Pudil and get rid of Helan and sign another LB. Big season for Joao next season, he must improve but wouldn't give up on him yet, same for Matias but I know injury could be blamed there.

I know I'm missing a few others. Will be interesting to see what we do that's for sure.

Thing is, we dont need someone who is just 'a hard man'. If thats all we needed, Semedo or Hutch is good enough.

What we actually need is a 6ft-odd 13 stone Alex Lopez who is quick so that we still play the type of football that Carlos is building.

Not sure our budget can stretch that far to he honest - those sort of players either cost a lot of money, or have to be picked up from a lesser team abroad when there is a question mark over their abilitu to adapt to this country.

Thing is, we dont need someone who is just 'a hard man'. If thats all we needed, Semedo or Hutch is good enough.

What we actually need is a 6ft-odd 13 stone Alex Lopez who is quick so that we still play the type of football that Carlos is building.

Not sure our budget can stretch that far to he honest - those sort of players either cost a lot of money, or have to be picked up from a lesser team abroad when there is a question mark over their abilitu to adapt to this country.

Tom Huddlestone basically!

Not to be funny but if either Hull or another Prem club offer him a contract he will definitely not come here

Quoted as saying he's disappointed hull haven't offered him a new deal but have given contracts to others.

So no guarantees he gets a deal there or in the Prem.

Pretty harsh title.

Loanees;

Turner

Bennett

Lopez

Sasso

Pudil

Mcgeady

Out of contract

Semedo

Price

Lavery

Potential movers

Palmer

Bus

Melo

Helan

Sougou

I think McGugan will also leave this summer 

I think McGugan will also leave this summer 

I think that one's nailed on as long as we can find someone willing to pay his wages.

It seems funny to think back to last summer and how desperate many of us were to secure McGugan on a permanent deal. There'd have been a complete meltdown on here if he'd ended up elsewhere, and now he's a bit-part player who we'll probably let go on a free transfer!

I think that one's nailed on as long as we can find someone willing to pay his wages.

It seems funny to think back to last summer and how desperate many of us were to secure McGugan on a permanent deal. There'd have been a complete meltdown on here if he'd ended up elsewhere, and now he's a bit-part player who we'll probably let go on a free transfer!

Last summer he was the big signing we all craved, but who then thought we would sign Fessi and Bannan ?