Carlos' Response To Defeat

Sadly my fears about carlos came home to roost on satday

Early season you did say "Can Carlos survive another defeat"

We've had the best season we've had for years

We're well ahead of schedule

There will always be people who wouldn't know fun if it slapped them in the face

I've had fun this season, and I'm hungry for more, I hope Carlos is here long term

You're either a wind up merchant, or a very sad person

I bet you're fun at parties

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

One of the 'responsibles' by me was having kittens when we all bounced! We definitely beat our opposites in the stands though. just proper gutted we couldn't get it going out on the pitch on the day.

Met Carlos outside Wembley after the game and he proper had his determined head already on for next season

You finally had to confess that you do actually love him, and all the protestations otherwise were just a cover up?

Never mind, it was inevitable. Carlos is simply irresistible!

Edited by Key

This image will stay with me for a while. You could see the disappointment he felt when he was stood looking at us for minutes at the end. 

For me, it's the one of him looking down at the scarves and flags which gets me...like he's contemplating the tattered remnants of our season which could so easily have turned to celebration had the game panned out differently. Yet still he's holding on...

Pillock, we've had a lot in common over the last season but It's taken me a while to realise you are just a wind up merchant..

where the feck have you been hiding for the last few weeks ?

If you really believed this you should have been "upfront" before the Wembley game, you've lost all cred. now....

Are you secretly Grandad ?