Your favourite match of this season

I only went to select home games because I'm a part time supporter. So not sure if my opinion counts...

But.

Cardiff for the super professional job we did. Coupled with outstanding football.

Brighton first leg. For the noise.

Arsenal for the shock. Being that early on in the season while we were still coming together...

Season full of positives. Roll on next year.

Of course it counts you muppet, it's YOUR favourite games!

Just not bothered...

Soz, this is going to sound a bit bizarre (and agree with all the choices people have made - tho only went away to the forest game so don't know about the others).....buuuut.....don't know what it was about the Brighton home league game but when the half time whistle went found meself sitting forwards on the edge of me seat watching so intently that I hadn't noticed the 45 minutes pass by at all. Just got the real sense then that we could be a match for anyone in the league...(in contrast to many others I always thought that they looked a reyt strong side..) Obviously not as exciting as other games but was the point at which I thought we were real contenders

(Wunt say it was me favourite so talking a load of oblox really)

1. Brighton at home

2. Wembley

3. Leeds (2-0) - 3rd win in a row, 5th win out of 6 (having lost to Middlebrough after only 2 days rest). Hooper's 2nd brace in a row. Think it was the first time we got into playoff places, and on Sky TV to boot! We looked properly good and had found that poacher we needed. Made Leeds look abysmal in 2nd half. 

Brighton away - celebrations were amazing

Birmingham away -again celebrations were amazing. It was such shitty weather and we were all soaked and miserable and to come back like that was brilliant

Brighton at home - just a special night

Wembley atmosphere was also special

Brighton game, my first ever evening game, can only get to the Saturday or Sunday matches, cannot remember a better or more positive atmosphere at Hillsborough.

First trip to the new Wembley was good, again the fans were awesome, pre kick off, throughout the match and after the final whistle, shame about the result, but I truly believe Carlos will have the team stronger both home and away next season.

Play off final..... will stick in the memory for the rest of my life.

Arsenal.... best alround team performance of the season imo

Brighton home leg... played well and those lights, very special night.

After the dross of recent years....what a season!