Your favourite match of this season

Now the season for us has been completed.    Okay we did not win yesterday but surely there some people have got some favourite moments and games both home and away

The fans of Wednesday have been brilliant once again,    support the team well both and at away games.

#1  Brighton playoffs  -    the fans who went were fantastic,   you made Hillsborough rock,    with the bright lights from your phones/ipads/tablets etc.

#2  Arsenal  league cup  -   fantastic 

#3  Cardiff City at home  -  

# 4  Wolves at home

Most important thing is United are still in the pub league,  and we had a lot of laughs from the start of the season when the team lost 4-0 right up to the end of the season. 

Guest kippax

We were chatting about this today.  For me, it's...

#1 - Arsenal

#2 - Brighton (first leg)

#3 - Cardiff City

Top 5 stand thus

1. Play off final - wrong result but an incredible experience

2. Brighton 1st leg - Fantastic home atmosphere and good performance

3. Arsenal - Such a surreal night

4. Cardiff - Best performance of the season

5. Newcastle - The view. The performance. The scenes walking down the stairs if the ground and out into the streets!

Some mint way games this season - Brentford, Birmingham and Forest are probably my favourites.

Brighton at home was incredible - found myself quite emotional after that. Arsenal too.

Been a great season and despite the result yesterday, I've never been prouder to be a Wednesdayite when I just looked around Wembley and seeing it bouncing.

1. Arsenal in the cup (the magic)

2. Brighton in PO (the fans & lights)

3. Charlton (barmy army chant)

4. Wembley (fans were amazing to see)

these are my top 4 personal fave moments & will stay with me for a long long time

So many to choose from:

1. Brighton Away (playoffs). From start to finish it was incredible all be it terrifying too. Felt like we were on a crusade!

2. Arsenal at home. We were back in the media limelight.

3. Birmingham Away. In the rain, incredible atmosphere, great team goal and suddenly felt the playoffs could be a reality.

Away at Fulham, Forest and Huddersfield all great too plus the homes against Cardiff, Brighton and Wolves.

I only went to select home games because I'm a part time supporter. So not sure if my opinion counts...

But.

Cardiff for the super professional job we did. Coupled with outstanding football.

Brighton first leg. For the noise.

Arsenal for the shock. Being that early on in the season while we were still coming together...

Season full of positives. Roll on next year.