NORTH STAND

i go on the south stand and at the end of the games (big games) they stop us exiting on to leppings lane i am renewing my season tkt this season and was wondering do syp do this on the north so you have to exit via penistone rd any help would be appreciated

i go on the south stand and at the end of the games (big games) they stop us exiting on to leppings lane i am renewing my season tkt this season and was wondering do syp do this on the north so you have to exit via penistone rd any help would be appreciated

No not normally. I think they have every now and then but it's not the norm.

I sit on the North, usually we exit via Leppings Lane, but every so often some idiot jobsworth makes us exit via Penistone, I have no clue why, because all the people who live at that side of the ground, including me, then walk up Vere road, and exit Vere road via Leppings Lane.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Yes they do.

Complete rubbish. I have had a season ticket in the North since it opened in 1961. I cannot ever remember being stopped from entering or exiting from the Leppings Lane end (and don't bother with dud jokes like I must be so old I cannot remember anything!).

Complete rubbish. I have had a season ticket in the North since it opened in 1961. I cannot ever remember being stopped from entering or exiting from the Leppings Lane end (and don't bother with dud jokes like I must be so old I cannot remember anything!).

So who's telling the truth you or Hootie ? Edited by Owl999

Maybe Andrew Robinson has missed a couple of games. They have definitely stopped us exiting on the Lep end before but only for a handful of games. If they are expecting a larger crowd or one that has a reputation they usually put up the pointless riot barriers which just mean we mix 10 meters further along.

Hootie.

I do miss a few games but I have never ever heard anyone complain about this before and I don't think I have ever gone out any way other than Leppings Lane in all those years. Even when they have been using the ridiculous metal segregation barriers at Leppings Lane, we have been able to go out that way.Tell me the last match you were prevented from exiting via Leppings Lane.

We've never been stopped from entering via Leppings Lane, but we have been stopped from exciting, it's not often and it hasn't happened this season, I can't remember the games, but I'm not making it up. I suffer with Angina, and get out of breathe very easily, and it's a bloody pain whenever I've had to exit via Penistone Road.

They stopped us against Hull a couple of years ago but I can't remember another time

I can't remember the games, but we've been stopped more than just the once, but it has been a while since the last time.  When we beat West Ham in the cup a few years ago, the police introduced those silly stainless steel screens to separate supporters at the Leppings Lane end, I wonder if these screens were brought in so we could still exit at Leppings Lane.