Graham Matterson

There is currently a journalist on Twitter called Graham Matterson spreading disgusting lies that we were chanting "we killed the 96 and we'll kill you too". I emplore all Wednesday fans to report this account and stop these lies spreading

Sometimes journalists do things to make their own agenda seem more plausable. I can remember a few years ago a black journalist was doing a report into racism in the english game ( yes we all know it still exists but nothing like it used to and the clubs and the f.a have done wonders in combatting this ) anyway he went to a millwall game and said that their fans have a history of racist behaviour and wanted to see what reaction he would get. He went on to say that where he sat it was evident that no other millwall fans would sit near him and he also made claims that large numbers of millwall fans were chanting siegheil.... Siegheil... And making nazi salutes. When the report came out the chairman of millwall was very upset at these claims and eventually the reporter backtracked and said that he actually looked for a seat in an empty part of the ground and that the team who millwall were playing that day was brighton and that it was their fans chanting seagulls... Seagulls.. And that no nazi salutes were present and that he actuall suffered no abuse and wasnt intimidated in the slightest. If this guy is a respected journalist ( which i very much doubt he is ) then he should be outed for the complete liar that he is