Anyone else going down with medical/health issues?

Cheers to everyone for their good wishes and comments.

Had an absolutely blinding day - result a disappointment but to manage a trip to Wembley with 40,000 members of the Wednesday family is something I'll never ever forget - even when we end up winning the Champions League in two years!

I hope everyone else with their own problems had as good a day as I did.

WAWAW

post-1308-0-17479500-1464475428_thumb.jp

Edited by KivoOwl

Well done kivo!

We had a great day, would have been nice to have the win and premier league football. But in perspective a great season and we live to fight another day! The future is exciting and let's all enjoy the ride! The emotions went a bit 50-70mins with the unbelievable backing! My boys learnt today what being a wednesdayite was all about and I know we are firmly in their hearts forever! So today for me was mission achieved! Wawaw

Bit of a strange one really - I've had severe anxiety issues for over a decade now. With me it's brought on by claustrophobia and sometimes agoraphobia (yes you can have both!)

03-04 I missed the entire season due to my illness and since then have slowly worked my way back to going to games - with the odd away game too.

But the furthest I've been from home in ten years is Manchester, and I'm absolutely bricking it about the journey down tomorrow.

I've been on meds for years but the doc has prescribed something a bit stronger in case I need it.

Really, the message is - there are more people out there with this sort of problem than you'd think - and the thought that there are fellow Owls out there going through the same scenario is perversely reassuring!

I know a few Wednesdayites in a similar situation - one was homebound for six years and hasn't been to an away game in years.

There's also a member on here with irritable bowel syndrome that has similarly missed a lot of Wednesday games.

I can't remember who it is, but I hope he makes it tomorrow.

Whatever the result tomorrow - the day will go down as a personal milestone for a lot of people.

Here's to them.

UTO.

Fair play to you mate, hope all went well.

There's a fair few west midlands away days for us this year made, and if you want to do any away days here then Just let us know at the West Midlands Owls page and we'll look after you. I've got mental health issues myself so will try and help you keep all your spoons on the day.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/westmidlandsowls/