DONT SIT DOWN SATURDAY

My only worry about the game on Saturday is that the fans behind me wants to sit down.

I'm afraid the issue with this is you'll have to explain to them that you can't see because the people in front of you are standing also.

It's a Wednesday away day

It's what we do.

Guy behind me at the Brighton home game actually put both hands on my shoulders to push me down. Had it not been for the fact that we then scored, he was very close to being thrown on the pitch. To be fair, he did proceed to hug me!!

I notice the poster called Jesus eventually got a ticket. He says we should stand up so......

Stand up! stand up for Jesus!

Ye soldiers of the cross;

Lift high His royal banner,

It must not suffer loss:

lol

I actually said 'stand up when appropriate and be considerate of all those around you' but if you dont bounce you're a Judas little two hat

Then you'll be eligible for a place in the disabled section.

You'd hope that those not able/wanting to stand for 90mins, will have had the nouce to avoid sections likely to be all standing.

Likewise if you're a group of young lads stuck in an old biddy section, then they should go with the flow (no continence jokes!)

This thread is a call out to get everyone to stand so not sure how the non-standing sections could be identified.

I'm not bothered about standing. I just want to make sure trumping is allowed

Depends on what people behind me do.

I prefer standing at games, but I'm not going to be the d*ckhead who had no consideration for the people behind.

Hopefully, you're behind me and stood up, then I'll join in! lol

Exactly right ,and if you check your ticket , it's not allowed.