DONT SIT DOWN SATURDAY

At Brighton at home I had some two hats in front of me that stood up when the ball got into Brighton's half, and some folks behind me that couldn't see if I stood up.

I either had to stay sat down and see nowt, or stand up and annoy people behind.

True story that.

At Brighton at home I had some two hats in front of me that stood up when the ball got into Brighton's half, and some folks behind me that couldn't see if I stood up.

I either had to stay sat down and see nowt, or stand up and annoy people behind.

True story that.

I hope you found your testicles and just asked the guys in front to sit down.

True story that.

In that situation, stand up and turn around to the people behind you and highlight you're standing because those in front are and are obstructing your view.

I hope you found your testicles and just asked the guys in front to sit down.

In that situation, stand up and turn around to the people behind you and highlight you're standing because those in front are and are obstructing your view.

I did both of these things. Neither cared.

I had no influence on the situation.

It was traumatic.

:duntmatter: