TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

So, the game is sold out and there will undoubtedly be some people who end up with spares for whatever reason or another.

Lets all be Wednesday fans here and capture the spirit of WAWAW - please don't even try to sell any at a profit and be a rip off tout.

Its reasonable, I think, if you have a spare for whatever reason to pass it on to a fan who missed out on general sale for FACE VALUE + any booking fees you incurred for it. If that fan then offers you a beer on top for helping out then fair enough, but DON'T sell on for profit.

Please try posting in this thread if you want a ticket. Anyone with spares can then reply and arrange to contact via PM to sort out payment/exchange, etc.

If you have spares, please try and go through the thread in order and offer them to the first person who hasn't yet been sorted, to keep it fair (first-come-first-served). At least we'll know because it is Owlstalk members that we are all helping out fellow fans.

Lets try and keep it all in one place.

Anyone solely looking to profit on their tickets will be removed.

Note: any final sales/swaps are at your discretion, private and completely at your own risk. You can check out the user by clicking on their username and visiting their profile page to see their posting history and time they have been registered on the site, etc. Whilst we're just trying our best to make it fair and safe, Owlstalk cannot endorse any transaction or be held responsible for anything that happens as a result of this thread.

I'll start off the requests - looking for up to 4 spares.

Edited by Deejayone

NOTE - This will be done via Owlstalk PM ONLY

Anyone advertising their email addresses, websites etc will be deleted

We want it done via PM's so that we know only Owlstalk members (e.g. SWFC fans) can get them and not dirty touts

Basically post here what you want or what you need, then if someone has what you need they'll contact you via the private messaging system

Cheers

Owlstalk Shop

Looking for two spares. Absolutely gutted I didn't manage to get a ticket. Tried all yesterday and said there was problems with one of the additional supporter numbers and was told to try again today. Been ready to get tickets since 8 and get on the website to say it's sold out. Would be hugely appreciated if anyone has two spares that I could buy. Thanks

Looking for one please - for one of my very good friends, he's been a true owl for 40 years and had a season ticket in the past.

Unfortunately he recently got made redundant so couldn't afford to go much this season but is absolutely desparate for a ticket. 

Aware we can't pay over the odds so will give £40 to the children's hospital if someone can provide. Obviously will evidence.

Much appreciated

Edited by nickswfc