The touts are at it already

Touting is just f#cking evil

Happens at every big sporting event but worst of the lot is always Wimbledon, people get tickets in the ballots for about £40 and sell them for £500+, nothing ever gets done

They should all be beaten to death with a suitcase full of monopoly money 

Touting is just f#cking evil

Happens at every big sporting event but worst of the lot is always Wimbledon, people get tickets in the ballots for about £40 and sell them for £500+, nothing ever gets done

They should all be beaten to death with a suitcase full of monopoly money

I'm up for that. I can think of a few uses for all the pieces as well lol

Almost certainly.

What gets me is where are they getting them from?

I hope this isn't fellow Wednesdayites flogging tickets to make a few quid when they could be selling them at face value to those that missed out today.

how else ?

they are selling 2 40 odd pound tickets for £350 each with a booking fee of £150 and they even have the ffooking cheek to charge for postage

£864 if you want them.........

good grief  :sad: 

I hated all that begging for ID's ..especially from that girl that was constantly posting for one despite having no Owlstalk history. Makes me wonder about the motives.

I would imagine quite a few Wednesday fans have used their ID's to get tickets knowing that they were never going to go, but thought it would be a chance to make a few quid off a fellow fan. They wuill have an excuse as course so they don't get called out for touting, but that's what they are doing.

I had an ID with TPP's from last year (not been this year) qualifying me for a ticket, in the early buying rounds, amazingly. That's because the TTP's are over the previous 2 years.

I didn't comfortable offering my "priority" - although no doubt there were some worthy causes - because,

(i) there was no guarentee that your ticket wouldn't be misused.

(ii) in the wrong hands, giving away your ID just facilitates queue jumping and denies a worthy fan of a rightful ticket.

Anyway, I sincerely hope that those that have got a seat thoroughly enjoy their day - and do Sheffield and the Club proud.

I know you all will.

how else ?

I would imagine that a lot are from corporate and FA sources. For instance, every season the Hope Valley Football League hierarchy used to get tickets given to them. I don't know if it's still the case? If it was an unglamorous final - they could hardly give them away.

There will be lot of "wasted" tickets, I bet.

How did they get an ID? Seriously hope I haven't been stitched up when I gave away my ID.

I gave a spare ID to a regular poster. Everyone else was new or non regular so not trustworthy. I trust the person I gave to and that's the end of it.

Otherwise wouldn't have given.

I could not be arsed to cash in on buying a ticket just to fleece a fellow owl. The more at Wembley the merrier. The players need us in full voice, the whole of the English football league needs to see us back in full military uniform with a resounding massive authority singing loud. Win or lose we are f.u.cking back.

UTO

There were some posters with two posts giving sob stories trying to get ID's 

Some people will stand for the Egg under the hat .

Also what about in future the people that have your Id's could in theory buy tickets for any game .

How the flip do they get tickets anyway?

They beg id's  off people on football forums pretending to be their fans, there will have been loads of touts on here for months beforehand just waiting to strike with a sob story, which is how they do it

There were some posters with two posts giving sob stories trying to get ID's 

Some people will stand for the Egg under the hat .

Also what about in future the people that have your Id's could in theory buy tickets for any game .

I don't think they can as they would need your password for the Owls Online shop to Log In and buy Tickets