Anyone else really think were going to win!

Guest Bryowl

There is just a massive glow around the club at the minute. Everything keeps on going for us and we've finally got a team we can be extremely proud of. Whatever happens on Saturday I'm so excited for the future. We're moving in the right direction and only being 21 it's so good to see. All I've seen is 15 years or so of complete rubbish so I'm so proud to see us moving forward.

There is just a feeling of destiny about us this year. When Knockaert missed that header against us last Monday from 1 yard out, I just looked at my family and said that this could be our year.

A lot more riding on this game. Arsenal didn't turn up that night. I wouldn't expect the same of Hull on Saturday with so much at stake. If Hull don't perform, I fancy us, because it will most likely come down to who performs on the day. But, if Hull turn it on, I don't think we have quite enough to match them.

We have to go into this match expecting Hull will turn up, so much riding on this match for both teams. While Hull can still get the parachute for another 2 years, the Premier League means big money and we're fools if we go into this match not expecting Hull also to bring their A game. But we are too, and Wednesday in form have shown this season that they can deliver outstanding performances - and I'm rooting for nothing less this weekend.

Come on you Owls!

I haven't even given a second to the thought of losing.  So much going for us at the moment, just feels like our name is on the trophy no matter what, like when Chelsea won the Champions League or Greece the European Championships or something.

Believe.